Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
SuGaRNSpIcE

alcohol

dude! im still tryin to get my hands on that damn ZYGO

Sullivan Room sells Zygo. Send Howienewport a pm, maybe he can ship you a bottle.

I have to drive up to New Hampshire to get mine. They dont sell it anywhere around where I live.

Zyr and tonic w/ lime. Too bad I havent seen a bottle of Zyr since I got to fucking Arizona. Grey Goose for now. And I am now into good, spicy bloody marys now as well - the ones at work rock.

...but i'm also getting localized and drinking much beer...last night i picked up a six pack of fat tire on the way so i would have something to drink while watching the Mets/D'backs game...

i did , and then i tried to get in touch w the head guy and he said he was supose to find out where i can get it and he never replied, maybe howie can just ship out some for me

Sullivan Room sells Zygo. Send Howienewport a pm, maybe he can ship you a bottle.

I have to drive up to New Hampshire to get mine. They dont sell it anywhere around where I live.

Hmm, tough question...

but it's summertime, so coronas (or corona lites) with lime are key.

black cherry vodka with diet coke

red bull and stoli

and i am kinda getting over coors lite, but that damn cooler pack is just so damn convenient for the beach!