Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Camping Pics

deepspell

it was so fucking weird. we went through places with no trails. through tall grass :laugh:

was buggin mad hard. when i got back to the tent i had this itching sensation all over me (though i had bugs and ticks on me ect.) so i slapped my earphones on and took a lil walk around to get more tired. eventually went to sleep around five after taking them at like 9 :laugh:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ding ding ding!

yo jesse come over today. i dont have my cellphone on me! :mad:

hit me up via PM if u are coming :working:

most likely will be there around 8.....

waiting on some water to be delivered.....

do you camp in the catskills a lot. I know just about every mountain up there....

most likely will be there around 8.....

waiting on some water to be delivered.....

do you camp in the catskills a lot. I know just about every mountain up there....

this is the first time i have gone. def. want to do it again. ces and i are planning to go around end of sept. you down?

we didnt find anything good in the backcountry. i would have LOVED to do that but i had a huge 8 person tent and some other people had some pretty big ones too. so with too much tree cover that would have been a problem. we camped at a site pretty hidden so it was all good. where do u usualy camp?

yeah. backcountry is tough with that much gear...unless you like killing yourself.

i mostly camp backcountry. you're not supposed to build fires, or camp, above 3500 feet. But, thats usually where we go. Nobody ever up there at night. rangers included. just a lot of porcupines. The only actual campsite I've been to was north lake campground.

went fishing in north lake. supposidly lots of "fishing" up there. biggest fish was like 2 lbs :mad:

that sucks...

there's a cliff that people jump off near katerskill falls. it's right down the street. everyone parks on the side of the road. it's pretty cool also.

as light a pack as possible.

tent, sleeping bag, food, water, weed, flask.....

like i said bare essentials :laugh:

ugh i need a fucking air mattress to sleep, i cant just use a sleeping bag.

i would go on somthing like that but my girl came along this time. it would be hard for her to do some shit like that. but i would like to mention that she was very rugged this weekend. totally into it! so who knows, perhaps a hardcore trip would be in the making soon :)