Clubplanet Nightlife Community

visiting Chic looking for Hip-Hop parties

coffeebrown83

:pint: hey all, me and a few friends will be in miami for the weekend and we are wanting to know from our fellow clubbers, which clubs are the best for the urban/hip-hop crowd. Also what fun thinks the locals like to do. We will be down there from friday 8/26- monday 8/29. any help is appreciated thanks! :pint:

You're posting this on a forum that's not very keen on hip-hop. But I'm pretty confident in saying that every big club in Miami is bound to have a room where hip-hop is played every night (Th, F, Sa, Su).

In fact, Crobar's main room on thursdays is hip-hop I believe (send a pm to laurensmacmia) and their VIP on fridays feature resident Mark Leventhal. Fridays are also Nocturnal's (downtown Miami on NE11th St.) big hip-hop night with dj Craze. Club Deep (Washington Ave. b/w 6th and 7th) in SoBe is hip-hop every night. I'm not sure if Mynt (Collins & 20th) is still around but that used to be hip-hop. Mansion (Washington & 13th) has a room with hip-hop and Amika (Washington b/w 15th & 16th) has hip hop in VIP on fridays and in the main room on saturdays. Opium/Prive and Opium Garden (Collins & 2nd) has hip-hop on fridays and saturdays. As you can see, there is no shortage of hip-hop parties in Miami. :D

i have another question, i'm renting a car and i know how the gas prices are BANANAS i wanted to know how much is gas down there. will it KIll me?

Buy the rental company's prepaid gas. I rented a car last weekend, from Budget, and prepaid 2.47 a gallon...