Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Natasha Lyonne Fights for Life in New York

drdoom

http://www.rednova.com/news/display/?id=214799&source=r_health

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha Lyonne Fights for Life in New York

American Pie actress Natasha Lyonne is reportedly in the intensive care unit of a New York hospital with hepatitis C, a heart infection and collapsed lung.

Lyonne, 26, is also reportedly undergoing methadone treatment in New York's Beth Israel Hospital, the New York Post said. Methadone is usually used to help addicts kick heroin addiction.

Lyonne's father, Aaron Braunstein, told Access Hollywood he thinks his daughter contracted the hepatitis when she fell in with the wrong crowd while in Bulgaria shooting the movie, The Grey Zone.

He told the show a lot of information printed about Natasha in the Post was confidential and said this is probably going to be a major lawsuit.

The Post had reported Lyonne had been living in the streets of New York, but her father said she owns her own apartment.

In addition to American Pie and The Gray Zone, Lyonne appeared the Slums of Beverly Hills, Detroit Rock City and Kate and Leopold.

Source: United Press International

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only at age 26? Damn.

...no he isn't...he kicked her out a long ass time ago.....he did an article in jane.....a while ago about how they were friends and she reminded him of himself and how she just changed...like worse and worse everday and was pissing off other people in the building and she was FILTHY DISGUSTING...they had pics of the apartment....and he had to kick her out and axe the friendship..

that's sad...i was reading an article about how she was addicted to heroin and meth and prostituting herself for drugs like a year ago....and michael rapaport kicked her out of his building because she started harrassing him and his family and she beat up the new girl he got to take her apt....its a really sad story, though...i guess when you have that much money, it's so easy to get carried away with the excess...

...no he isn't...he kicked her out a long ass time ago.....he did an article in jane.....a while ago about how they were friends and she reminded him of himself and how she just changed...like worse and worse everday and was pissing off other people in the building and she was FILTHY DISGUSTING...they had pics of the apartment....and he had to kick her out and axe the friendship..

Yeah, The Post referenced that article and ran the same photo of him standing in her apartment.

that's sad...i was reading an article about how she was addicted to heroin and meth and prostituting herself for drugs like a year ago....and michael rapaport kicked her out of his building because she started harrassing him and his family and she beat up the new girl he got to take her apt....its a really sad story, though...i guess when you have that much money, it's so easy to get carried away with the excess...

I'd hit it