Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
koky

so i was driving down us-1 and stopped at a red light .........

and im listening to pearl jam ("daughter" to be exact) i take a few days off electronica here and there and im a rock fan as well .. and this car pulls up and they lower their radio to hear what im listening to (nosy fuckers) .. and they start giggling and laughing outloud so that i can see em .. :laugh: and so im like wtf and i ignore em .. so then they put their system all the way up .. :laugh: and guess what they are listening to ?? :rofl: reaggeton !!! :rofl:

so then i look at them so they can see me and i fucking lose it laughing :laugh:i mean laughing my ass off !! they were like wtf ?? :laugh:

and im listening to pearl jam ("daughter" to be exact) i take a few days off electronica here and there and im a rock fan as well .. and this car pulls up and they lower their radio to hear what im listening to (nosy fuckers) .. and they start giggling and laughing outloud so that i can see em .. :laugh: and so im like wtf and i ignore em .. so then they put their system all the way up .. :laugh: and guess what they are listening to ?? :rofl: reaggeton !!! :rofl:

so then i look at them so they can see me and i fucking lose it laughing :laugh:i mean laughing my ass off !! they were like wtf ?? :laugh:

You exceeded your emoticon limit.

Silly faggot, dicks are for chicks.

:cuss:

reggaeton has regressed the hispanic population of the world by 60 to 70 years. Next thing you know we will be fucking spearfishing and wearing loin cloths again while praying to the fucking sun :rolleyes::puke:

hey niggaaaa.. i spearfish :mad:

:laugh:

and?