Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"bad element" moving in to your neighborhood?

deepspell

i noticed the other day that neighborhoods in my town are fucking getting worse and worse. we used to LOVE our neighbors. But ever since like 2 years back, the worst, most fucking vulgar, sloppy, filthy, unruly, rude people have moved into my area. I cannot stand half these fucks. Street used to be clean, now these pricks leave garbage out in the street for days, dont sweep their sidewalk, Have holes in their fences. house looks like a total disaster. THeir little scumbag kids run around breaking windows, scratching cars and causing trouble. Just the other day my brother came to me with a swollen hand because he punched some kid in the face trying to steal his gameboy RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE. I go talk to the kids parents w/ my father and the parents are fucking worse than the kid. Total Trash. Someone stole our fucking welcome matt even! the corner 2 blocks away has these lil 18 yr olds always loitering outside giving you dirty looks when you pass. Like who you trying to intimidate son? seriously go to bed its passed your bedtime. The dominicans next door that own the bodega by my house are the fucking worst. they park in our driveway CONSTANTLY and get pissed off when we complain. my father calls the cops yesterday to get a car towed and the fucking owner comes out of the store yelling. when the tow truck comes the owner of the car gets a bat from the back of the car and tries to attack my father and the tow truck guy!!!!! guy got away before the cops came as usual. This isnt the first time friends of the bodega owners/the bodega owner have threatened us. Parents have taken them to court on 2 occasions already!!!! i cant believe the low lives that are starting to move everywhere these days. its fuckin scary....i hope im the only one going thru this. to not be able to have peace where u live sucks :(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i noticed the other day that neighborhoods in my town are fucking getting worse and worse. we used to LOVE our neighbors. But ever since like 2 years back, the worst, most fucking vulgar, sloppy, filthy, unruly, rude people have moved into my area. I cannot stand half these fucks.

sounds like the way i feel about cp.

That sucks. Keep calling the cops when you have problems with those assholes. Documentation, documentation, documentation! That way when you get them in court on something you have lots of evidence. Sounds like a losing battle to me though. You guys might want to think about selling/moving before it gets so bad no one wants to live there.

That sucks. Keep calling the cops when you have problems with those assholes. Documentation, documentation, documentation! That way when you get them in court on something you have lots of evidence. Sounds like a losing battle to me though. You guys might want to think about selling/moving before it gets so bad no one wants to live there.

yep, that´s probably the best option

Yeah but his family's hispanic. They would kick them out of Maine so that's not an option.

Thats not what I was getting at. It shocked me how much you can get for very little cash compared to the rest of the east coast. I looked at a 3 bed 1 1/2 bath with an attached 3 car garage plus a barn on 52 acres for 170,000. Trout stream on property and abutting a state park. Jesus. If I didnt have the store right now, I would have taken the job the lottery offered and moved last week.

Thats not what I was getting at. It shocked me how much you can get for very little cash compared to the rest of the east coast. I looked at a 3 bed 1 1/2 bath with an attached 3 car garage plus a barn on 52 acres for 170,000. Trout stream on property and abutting a state park. Jesus. If I didnt have the store right now, I would have taken the job the lottery offered and moved last week.

I know, it was a joke.

yikes scary...i notice the same thing is starting to happen with my neighborhood....it was absolutely perfect, you felt safe all the time, nobody ever bothered you, etc...and lately, there have been all these thuggish lowlives moving into the area and harrassing me at the train station so i dont even feel safe walking home by myself at night and just in general making the neighborhood a lot worse to live in....it def sucks when that starts to happen...luckily, ive found a new neighborhood and i love and cant wait to move into....

i noticed the other day that neighborhoods in my town are fucking getting worse and worse. we used to LOVE our neighbors. But ever since like 2 years back, the worst, most fucking vulgar, sloppy, filthy, unruly, rude people have moved into my area. I cannot stand half these fucks. Street used to be clean, now these pricks leave garbage out in the street for days, dont sweep their sidewalk, Have holes in their fences. house looks like a total disaster. THeir little scumbag kids run around breaking windows, scratching cars and causing trouble. Just the other day my brother came to me with a swollen hand because he punched some kid in the face trying to steal his gameboy RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE. I go talk to the kids parents w/ my father and the parents are fucking worse than the kid. Total Trash. Someone stole our fucking welcome matt even! the corner 2 blocks away has these lil 18 yr olds always loitering outside giving you dirty looks when you pass. Like who you trying to intimidate son? seriously go to bed its passed your bedtime. The dominicans next door that own the bodega by my house are the fucking worst. they park in our driveway CONSTANTLY and get pissed off when we complain. my father calls the cops yesterday to get a car towed and the fucking owner comes out of the store yelling. when the tow truck comes the owner of the car gets a bat from the back of the car and tries to attack my father and the tow truck guy!!!!! guy got away before the cops came as usual. This isnt the first time friends of the bodega owners/the bodega owner have threatened us. Parents have taken them to court on 2 occasions already!!!! i cant believe the low lives that are starting to move everywhere these days. its fuckin scary....i hope im the only one going thru this. to not be able to have peace where u live sucks :(

fuckin a .. sounds like my hood a few years back :mad: now its gotten a bit better with the prices of realestate here . but like 10 years back my neighborhood had gone from descent to fucking ghetto . now its cleaned up a bit again and the people moving here are pretty ok . sorry to hear that Al.

fuckin A thats amazing :eek: id of taken that job in a heartbeat .