Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"bad element" moving in to your neighborhood?

deepspell

At least it makes it a lot easier to hide the bodies. No more trash bags and long car rides in the middle of the night.

Al was just dumping em in the dumpster of the bodega .. then he was gonna try to set up the dominicans :laugh: Al's a smart guy :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i was running an extortion against them. 1lbs of haze a week in exchange for "protection"

and yes i've seen them selling shit out that bodega.....and yes i am going to set them up. go sell weed in the city. dont fuckin sell in my neighborhood where my lil bro is......when he blazes, HE WILL BLAZE WITH ME. lol

i have some awesome new neighbors too. they just moved into the house next door and they apparently don't undersatnd that if they park in the middle of the driveway, nobody in either house can get in or out. oh and last night they were up all night hanging out drinking in our shared driveway/backyard and they kept ringing all the doorbells on our house and then running away.

i have some awesome new neighbors too. they just moved into the house next door and they apparently don't undersatnd that if they park in the middle of the driveway, nobody in either house can get in or out. oh and last night they were up all night hanging out drinking in our shared driveway/backyard and they kept ringing all the doorbells on our house and then running away.

Stay on topic please.

:nopity:

please im dealing with hispanics here. white people are easy to deal with.

:laugh::tongue:

who said finance a house, move to an apt. then buy a house when youre stable enough too... my neighbourhood is becoming crowded with couples and yuppies and etc. and im contemplating moving again... i hate it that i cannot even find parking on my own block when just a few months back the street had about six to eight cars on it and it was just the ppl who lived there... now we (the block) have to use the driveway, garage and parking in order to find a spot... ridiculous...

who said finance a house, move to an apt. then buy a house when youre stable enough too... my neighbourhood is becoming crowded with couples and yuppies and etc. and im contemplating moving again... i hate it that i cannot even find parking on my own block when just a few months back the street had about six to eight cars on it and it was just the ppl who lived there... now we (the block) have to use the driveway, garage and parking in order to find a spot... ridiculous...

I reiterate - we're talking about "Life" here

im sure those yuppies and couples pose a real threat to your well being and your property

its not so much a threat, but im not happy where i am anymore so im looking to leave... streets are congested, the neighbourhood is becoming over developed... theyre building a school about a four miles from my place come this fall... they do road work on every other block, causing more traffic... and forget it on the weekends ppl flock to here like flies on shit... the point i was making wasnt so much your neighbourhoods becoming shit, but you not being happy and or feeling comfortable where you leave... if thats the case then get up and go...

white people are easy to deal with.

Eh no. Trash comes in all colors. My meth-using white neighbors in Ft. Lauderdale were complete fucktards. I only knew them a short while, since they were quickly hauled off by the police after one of them decided it was a good idea to jump through their unopened window because he couldn't find his keys. Another neighbor, after I moved away, threw a rock through my ex's window then apologized with, "sorry, wrong window."