Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wonder if the N'SYNC guys roll?

I've read that Eminem breezes through 6 bombs per day... But I wonder if those dudes in N'SYNC party and roll?? You know they're not as clean cut as people thing they are.

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

Hell.. I think they probably do... If not at all often, they've probably at least tried it. I'd imagine it's one of those things they can't ecaxtly go on stage under the influence of though -- try remembering all that choreography and shit while rollin... it just doesn't happen!

- meli - cwm30.gif

------------------

0273.thm.gif

i was partying at club rio when i was in vegas last month. Nsync was there too. we were in a VIP section right behind them (the place is set up like a round amptheatre with the dance floor in the middle). they did not appear to be rolling (and i think i can tell).

------------------

i love music!

they were at a club in nyc this summer after their live MSG performance rollin face.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Yeah.. that thing i read about Eminem dropping so many bombs so often is tough to believe. I did read it in the old nypost article.. http://promotions.nypost.com/08232000/10546.htm

take it for what it's worth.. but think about it.. take a look at how much you party and now think about if you were a rap star still wantin to party..

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

who gives a fuck you have to be bombed to listen to that shit they sing about cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Personally I dont care but my friends saw 3 of the nsync guys and britney at chaos and they were most definatly trashed. britney had a bottle of absolute in her hand being all stupid. then she went into the bathroom and some girl wanted to take a pic of her and britney got pissed and had the girl kicked out. so much for her good girl image. But who knows if they roll. I wouldnt doubt it. but who really cares

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.