Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
jimk29

3 more nights

you will and you wont ... if your a creature of convenience .. then you will surely miss this bitch. If you enjoy simplicity and quite .. then welcome to NJ! Unless you live near deepspells gangsta ass neighborhood

No, no spics in my neighborhood.

I don't know... that's the thing, I'm a tough one to place. I like the conveniences yet I hate them. The one thing I know I'm going to miss is being able to get fucked up whenever I want. Then again, that's one of the things I'm looking forward to...

That's all I have left as a New Yorker.

I don't know if I'll miss the city or not...

Aww...you're not going too far. But I understand the sentiment. I'm moving to Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Aww...you're not going too far. But I understand the sentiment. I'm moving to Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Yeah it's definitely not far.

It's odd, since we bought the place I've said from the get go that I won't miss it here. Now all of a sudden it hit me... I might.

No, no spics in my neighborhood.

I don't know... that's the thing, I'm a tough one to place. I like the conveniences yet I hate them. The one thing I know I'm going to miss is being able to get fucked up whenever I want. Then again, that's one of the things I'm looking forward to...

Jim...how old are you?

I was raised in Jersey, moved to Astoria...and think (living in) Manhattan is over-rated. I work in mid-town, but don't think I'll ever move into the city on my own free will.

You'll have a much better experience as a home-owner....really. Chicks dig that. ;)

Jim...how old are you?

I was raised in Jersey, moved to Astoria...and think (living in) Manhattan is over-rated. I work in mid-town, but don't think I'll ever move into the city on my own free will.

You'll have a much better experience as a home-owner....really. Chicks dig that. ;)

I am 27, approaching 28... I was born and raised in Boston, went to College in CT, moved to Queens for a year, did two years on the UES, and two years in the EV.

I got a new job in January, and I'm working in Jersey City. So after Saturday I will truly be a Jersey person.

And Marci, I'm engaged, so the only chick that I care about is my beautiful fiance.

damn girl you got some big ass tittays~!

Private Message: FSN

Today, 01:02 AM

libragrrl

New to the Board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi...nomembername told me to ask you what FSN is?

Private Message: FSN

Today, 01:02 AM

libragrrl

New to the Board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi...nomembername told me to ask you what FSN is?

............?

:confused: