Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beatport Pre Release. Get Me Started

nise17

Hey Everyone...I’m making the rounds and letting people know about this because its HOTT:

Jonathan Schippers and Feisal Ahmad feat. Julie Van Loan “Get Me Startedâ€

Exclusive advanced copies of Kamoni’s killer remix have been released on Beatport! Follow this link to enjoy some aural goodness:

BEATPORT: GET ME STARTED

Massive mixes by Nise Music and Feisal Ahmad will be unleashed in 2 weeks: Monday, September 5th.

We’ll be celebrating the release with a party! Don’t miss DJ’s Jonathan Schippers from Nise Music, Feisal Ahmad and Kamoni of Mek! Music as they deliver their musical madness to the masses.

Date: Saturday, September 10th: 10-4

Venue: Underground at Low Bar

81 Washington St. DUMBO, Brooklyn

More info available here:

NISE MUSIC

MEK! MUSIC

LOW BAR

The other "Get Me Started" mixes were officially released on Beatport yesterday. Here are excerpts from the press release:

“DJ Jonathan Schippers (Nise Music) and Feisal Ahmad's original mix pointedly traverses a soundscape of synthetic lead lines and percussion, ultimately hooking itself on Julie Van Loan's hazy vocals. Eerie textures and churning rhythms continuously envelope this track upon itself as it steadily climaxes, integrating ever-more ominous textures and tribal rhythms. Schippers and Ahmad take us on a dark journey that will undoubtedly become a staple in any peak-hour set.

Completing the ‘Get Me Started’ package is the Detrats Em Teg Remix that delivers a minimal tech-house machine capable of assembling a crowd on any dance floor. The synthesis of its heavy kick, rigid rhythms and frightening effected vocal is sure to produce unyielding results on club-goers everywhere.â€

If you haven’t heard them yet, you can find them here:

http://www.beatport.com/default.php?area=content&event=GetEntity&entityId=7919

We want to send a big thank you to Beatport for charting it on their Essential Selection for two weeks (and still going) and to all of you for your continued support. It is very much appreciated!

Don't forget, the release party is coming up this weekend: Saturday, September 10th at Low Bar in Dumbo, Brooklyn. It's free so no excuses!