Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
iamme

Prague

so who's been? any wise words?

stymie: i checked out those packages from Virgin Vacations and with surcharges and taxes, the $649 package turns out to be at least $1100...which still isnt that bad for 6 nights and flight. i think id rather have more flexibilty and pay $100-200 more to plan my own flight and accomodations.

late september/early october..cant wait. even if i cant find anyone to go with, im going alone :bounce:

what surcharge adds on 500 bucks?

tax of 649 should be about 33 bucks no?

nah, not regular US sales tax...international BS and mystery "surcharges"...

go through booking a trip until you see the total cost and it will break it down :half:

I dunno man, Ill look into that.

I did a trip thru virgin before and it was only like 100 bucks more than advertised with tax. Came to like 1100.... adv. @ 999.

And I did look into booking flight and hotel and virgin was WAY cheaper. Virgin (unlike orbitz, yahoo etc. that dont save u ANY money) actually saves u dough.

I agree, Virgin is MUCH cheaper than orbitz, priceline, etc) by at least $600. I found a flight though for $808 and a bed and breakfast place from one of the sites i listed for $67/night that was closer to the town center...i just like having the option to pick when i fly and where i stay.

this is how the trip breaks down (package is for min of 2 people, so ~$1100/person -- i also picked nicer hotel which added $100 to the price) :

attachment.php?attachmentid=41100&stc=1

nice, ull be there for the weekend :pint:

Oh and thru virgin different weeks are cheaper (and times of the yr) and we went one of the cheapest weeks

ah, gotcha. still a decent deal though. u going for NYE? or just pondering?