Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official advice to New board members**

Hi there.

We seem to have many new people here and Id like to go ahead and welcome you all to our home. For those of you who will be coming by Saturday to Breffnis and to the upcomng Dinner meetup, thought id say a few things to make you comfortable. cwm7.gif

If you recognize one of us, or if you look lost, chances are we will come up to you and say hi.

Do not, be afraid, we take care of each other and watch out for our own.

Be yourself, please, uptighness is a pet peeve of mine

If you see me (or any other board vet), feel free to say hi, smile, make a joke, whatever. We dont bite (unless you want us to) and we arent elitist. cwm11.gif

So, once again, I welcome the new people and look forward to meeting you this weekend and the rest of the month.

Gday to all wink.gifcwm26.gif

Mad Wizard

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

aww i'm pretty new.. hehehe i do see you all at twilo though.. meet under jrs booth on fridays.. i have seen the guy wavin the club nyc thing in the air.. as you can see i try to be very friendly and try to be funny.. but i am kinda shy.. redface.gif)

i might see some of you tomorrow nite at dd and tm..

SOMEONE BITE ME PLEASEEEEEEEE! hehehe or i'll settle for being lightly spanked? hehehe ::blushin::

~LiPz~

you can check out my site at : http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by myrlin:

Hi there.

We seem to have many new people here and Id like to go ahead and welcome you all to our home. For those of you who will be coming by Saturday to Breffnis and to the upcomng Dinner meetup, thought id say a few things to make you comfortable. cwm7.gif

If you recognize one of us, or if you look lost, chances are we will come up to you and say hi.

Do not, be afraid, we take care of each other and watch out for our own.

Be yourself, please, uptighness is a pet peeve of mine

If you see me (or any other board vet), feel free to say hi, smile, make a joke, whatever. We dont bite (unless you want us to) and we arent elitist. cwm11.gif

So, once again, I welcome the new people and look forward to meeting you this weekend and the rest of the month.

Gday to all wink.gifcwm26.gif

Mad Wizard

Well

despite him being goodnes personafied

still do not bend to fetch his glowstick

when it "accidentaly" falls