Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Daaaaamn We Were So Fucking Lucky

koky

yea man that shit looks bad. they predict it's going to be a category 4 when it touches land but omfg Andrew was a four! I remember that shit and that was horrible. I wish them luck.......

Andrew was a cat 5.

Regardless, I think we all have a a new sence of respect for the word hurricane. Even a cat 1 can really fuck things up. Bet we never thought that before.

one thing I learned this storm is...

Ice_Cube_002.jpg

I mean

Ice_Spike4.jpg

see for andrew I was lucky to work at the airport and have unlimited supply of a/c and ice. this time I had to spend 2 nights with no power nor ice nor a/c.

and since i lent a generator to mjm for his beach party and haven't had time to get it back I was SOL.

:)

Katrina is going to level whatever state it hit at her current power.

scary, i wish them the best and GET THE F**K out of the path.

Gas prices are going to hit records because of this twat Katrina.

over 3,500 oil rigs in the golf have shutdown. :(

Now G.W. Bush and the US Gov. have over 2.billion barrels if oil in a reserve hidden somewhere. This oil has been saved for events such as WAR and natural disruption of oil production in the USA.

My question is would they release a few 100 thousand of barrels because of this storm??

The US goV. is sending support and guards to near by states to be on standby for after the hit.

Look at the size of this storm, its the size of Florida, new orleans people can run north, west and east. if this strom was to hit florida, there would be no place to run.

some crazy stuff. :(

the planet is regulation against over population.