Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day weekend @ Club Tru in Atlantic City

styx

Everyone knows that the summer is coming to an end. The cold weather is right around the coner and know one even wants to think above waking up in the morning to have to shovel your car out. Well don't start thinking about that yet. We have one more weekend until the summer comes to an end and we are going to do it right. If you were there for fourth of July you know what I'm talking about and if your weren', well here's your chance to make it up. But enough from me, let's have a word from our friend Jason E....

with labor day weekend just around the corner its important to me to get the word out as quickly as possible.

this weekend is very important to me because not only is it my b-day weekend but the release of my newest CD ELEMENTS.

plus for 4 years you have all said that you wish for one night you wish we could do it like the old days at studio. well i begged them and i got it for you! just studio six and the deck. NO TRU!!!! the original residents TJ Joey the Hatt and myself are gonna bring it to you like we used to 5 - 6 years ago. not to mention a kick ass lineup of Philly and NYC DJ's. and if you think the 125 deck party kyber and i put together in july was bad ass

THIS IS GONNA BE THAT X 10

every year i have been fortunate enough to be surrounded by such good people and great dj's and we always have a blast.

i look at all of you like family and for my b-day i would love it if all my family was there...................