Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get Klear with JUnior Vasquez @ Avalon This Sat.

SUNDAY, September 4th, 2005 Junior Vasquez Music & FLXX invite you to "KLEAR" taking place at Avalon Nightclub. Doors Open from 10pm-8am. Music by DJ Junior Vasquez. $20 advance tickets available thru Friday, September 2nd, 2005. All tickets purchased online will be held at the Will Call window at Avalon and available for pick-up on the night of the event. Purchaser must bring 2 valid (1 picture) forms of ID. This event is 18 yrs. +. Tickets purchased online will include a $3.95 service charge. All tickets are non-refundable/exchangeable.

i hope this is better than his birthday at roxy.. worst party ever
maybe for you it was leo but it wasn't for alot.i personally had an awesome time,despite the sudden closing.it was kinda funny though standing outside seeing everyone with these blank wtf faces on but we got over it.I think Junior did an amazing job.everyone was in great spirits despite the sauna like conditions lol.it was packed.some of the security were nasty assholes but what can u expect.i dunno i was basically on the stage dancing all night and in the lounge had some good conversations.i just fucking hate the roxy..cant stand the setup there.i feel like im in a square box just walking around the edges.20.00 i can't complain Junior did his job.i don't know what happened with the party closing early part.sorry u had a bad time Leo. :)