Clubplanet Nightlife Community

change of scenary...

dgmodel

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forest hills. A very mixed area, lots of different nationalities, and also the same can be said for cuisine. Queens is great, fuck what ya heard ..

where i am now; looking to jump ship... rent is very high, parking is insane, streets are crowded, blah blah... but in all seriousness the only other place i would live around here is the town next door kew gardens...

where i am now; looking to jump ship... rent is very high, parking is insane, streets are crowded, blah blah... but in all seriousness the only other place i would live around here is the town next door kew gardens...

jew gardens indeed is a treat, Dani's pizzeria on lefferts .. 8 dollar large pies on wednesday, woo hoo! .. but yeah forest hills has turned into a cluster fuck in recent years.

Long Island City is a prime spot like i said before ...

lol danis... i love that place... great place to meet drunk stewardesses or flight attendants or whatever the fuck they go by now... they have nice properties around there and its a lot more affordable or inline with my budget then where i am now... i think i might go there, but if not lic/astoria is definately on my list... what about woodside/sunnyside???

lol danis... i love that place... great place to meet drunk stewardesses or flight attendants or whatever the fuck they go by now... they have nice properties around there and its a lot more affordable or inline with my budget then where i am now... i think i might go there, but if not lic/astoria is definately on my list... what about woodside/sunnyside???

dude seriously... before you put down money on a new place... go visit hoboken... spend a few hours... walk around get some dinner hit up the bars... just try it..

ARE U FUCKIN KIDDIN ME????????

LMFAO...SI has the TRASHIEST girls...whenever we go out, u see a bunch of skanks wearing clothes (if u can call them that) from G+G, they're from SI and they pollute everywhere, City clubs, Belmar, last year it was Seaside, DEKO ...ugh...stay out of Jersey u trashy hoes!!

AS FOR HOBOKEN...overratted out-of-towner trap...filled w/ yuppie scum that make wayyyy too much $$$ for there own good, dont be suckered into it, yeah I like to visit but wouldnt want to live there, I need a place with greens and trees

oh yeah, and the HOT WOMEN are lookin for the rich yuppies, NOT YOU

may I suggest Montclair..Ibrandon's neighborhood, a little pricey but with lots of entertainment, art, bars and close to just about everything

LOL... you sound bitter, what are you mad some staten islander stole away one of your meatheads??? and dude honestly... are jersey girls that much better?? let's be real here...

LOL... you sound bitter, what are you mad some staten islander stole away one of your meatheads??? and dude honestly... are jersey girls that much better?? let's be real here...

LOL...ummm none...but thanks for the thought....they didnt steal anythign from me just pollute my state with their trashiness

i dont know, u tell me??? i think we are better in 1 sense (besides the fact that we know how to dress) THAT BUTCH ACCENT - ok, it sounds cute on guys, but sooo nasty on girls, goes the same for BK

btw, my g/f who now currently live in SI are origianlly from LI or Central NJ...maybe u are confusing them with the natives

LOL...ummm none...but thanks for the thought....they didnt steal anythign from me just pollute my state with their trashiness

i dont know, u tell me??? i think we are better in 1 sense (besides the fact that we know how to dress) THAT BUTCH ACCENT - ok, it sounds cute on guys, but sooo nasty on girls, goes the same for BK

btw, my g/f who now currently live in SI are origianlly from LI or Central NJ...maybe u are confusing them with the natives

staten island girls and jersey girls have the same fashion sense!! you're telling me every girl at deko isnt going for the same look?? jersey is second to only LA in plastic surgery... but im not complaining.. ;)

staten island girls and jersey girls have the same fashion sense!! you're telling me every girl at deko isnt going for the same look?? jersey is second to only LA in plastic surgery... but im not complaining.. ;)

absolutely NOT...u can spot a Jersey girl from a SI girl in an instant...the SI girls are wearing what I donate to the Salvation Army....

so what? what does plastic surgury have anything to do with it? most of the people who get that are Bergen County MILFS...(Bergen County is SECOND to Beverly Hills for thsoe who dont know)

.....come to think of it, I am the only person out of my circle of friends who has not had ANY form of surgery...u would be surprised what the most popular is actually ;)

absolutely NOT...u can spot a Jersey girl from a SI girl in an instant...the SI girls are wearing what I donate to the Salvation Army....

so what? what does plastic surgury have anything to do with it? most of the people who get that are Bergen County MILFS...(Bergen County is SECOND to Beverly Hills for thsoe who dont know)

.....come to think of it, I am the only person out of my circle of friends who has not had ANY form of surgery...u would be surprised what the most popular is actually ;)

what is it?

lol danis... i love that place... great place to meet drunk stewardesses or flight attendants or whatever the fuck they go by now...

I believe they go by the title .. the OH SHIT WERE GONNA DIE announcer..

they have nice properties around there and its a lot more affordable or inline with my budget then where i am now... i think i might go there, but if not lic/astoria is definately on my list... what about woodside/sunnyside???

If i were to choose i would move to woodside/sunnyside over jew gardens. The sides are a better mix of people, and plus I being a spic enjoy my spic peoples around me. Still though, there is a large Irish community there and they hold it down too. The "sides" are great cause there are many stores and bars around there to choose from, meanwhile jew gardens lacks hardcore. Above all, your even closer to the city than you were before.

definitely implants... playing the game fake or real in jersey is way too hard... im not blasting jersey girls for their implants/insecuruities... im a fan.. but c'mon... i think si girls and jersey girls are cookie cutter versions of eachother... maybe it's just me..

definitely implants... playing the game fake or real in jersey is way too hard... im not blasting jersey girls for their implants/insecuruities... im a fan.. but c'mon... i think si girls and jersey girls are cookie cutter versions of eachother... maybe it's just me..

WRONG son, but that's ok, try again

that's like me saying that all the SI/BK/QU boys are Gotti boy lookalikes, when u KNOW that is not true...I USE to think that way, until I me a certain few cool peeps, i guess its certain neighborhoods, or people who relocatted to the boroughs

oh yeah, can someone puhlease PM me where I cn get my already large shnazz made larger...thanx