Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LARRY HEARD A.K.A. MR FINGERS nyc on sept 17th

FINALLY is all im gonna say about this legendary dj coming to nyc, dont know how many yrs or decades its been since one of the founding fathers of house has played in nyc. Been dying ot hear him play for so many yrs and finally i will, Him along with robert owens were knwon as FINGERS INC thru the early and mid 80s. Will post up complete party info in a few days. But seriously for any househead and house history head this party is a must. Doesnt really play that much anymore since retiring but still turns out some songs here and there adn ahs a new album comign out i believe. I love hearing his mixes online with the saying:

"YOU ARE LISTENING TO A MR FINGERS MIX UNIQUE SOUNDS FOR UNIQUE INDIVIDUALS"

Larry Head recorded under TRAX Records in the 80's, along with Owens.

"Can you feel it"- MR.fingers featuring robert owens-1986

"Washing machine"-Mr. fingers-1986

"can you feel it" was sampled by Louie vega and Jay 'Sinster' Sealee on "Diamond Life" featuring julie McKnight-2002

TRAX

man im gonna be at a party b4 this where its all chatting and mingling from 6pm until we leave to go to larry. Oh my god im gonna be counting down the hrs and pacing back n forth.

We need to get you a second hobby. One of these days I'm gonna get you to take a shot with me.