Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday Sept 8th @ Europa - Etiquette & Jaren Skinner

djcarr

The Collective presents: Twilight Thursdays

The Collective, one of the few revolutionary crews in Boston, has organized a new weekly event in Boston. Great tunes by experienced DJs, affordable drinks, no lines, friendly people, and no dress code...

http://www.thecollectiveboston.com

Founded by Justin Carr, The Collective, aims to provide a fresh new club experience for the Boston community.

http://www.djjustincarr.com

This Thursday will feature Progressive House from the dj duo Etiquette and coming all the way from Orlando, Florida, Jaren Skinner!

sept8flyer.jpg

septflyer2.jpg

Sign in to the forums at

The Collective Boston

and post to the Guestlist section of the Forums!

OR

Send an email to justincarr@thecollectiveboston.com for reduced admission guest list.

and as always LADIES FREE before 11pm!

Ok, so I know everyone is going to check out Howells tonight. I know I would too if I could but you know you won't get there until midnight. Join us at Europa for a while before heading over there and you'll get to hear some great tunes and down some strong drinks at about half the cost. :pint:

I wish Howells was playing tomorrow night. You guys better let me know what I missed!

How was the night with Howells?

Wish I had my clone around last night so i could enjoy both events. The tunes last night @ Europa were amazing! Etiquette (Josh and Carlos) put together a very deep progressive set. Jaren Skinner was unreal with his progressive breaks. The place was fairly empty but those that made it, enjoyed the music immensely.

Anyone going to Rise tonight?