Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn.: Mysteriousss

Hi!!! Guess who's back smile.gif How was your weekend? Feeling better? Mine was sort of crazy but good.. Instead of leaving Sat morning, we left at 6!!! Got to DC around 10, said hi to my parents and ran out to the club. Shawn was awesome, I really loved his set. The club was nice but the ppl were sort of wierd.. It was hillarious to see their reaction to some of the shit he played smile.gif They would just stare LOL.. I danced all night on the stage. I shouldn't say all night though, coz they closed at 3!!!! WTF? smile.gif Sunday I just spent with my parents which was very nice and relaxing. My Mom is still not feeling too well so it was good to just stay home and talk. I just actually got to work.. Called my manager last night from DC to say that I won't be coming in today. We drove back this morning (left at like 6am!).. So I wanted to go home and sleeeep all day. Yeah right.. They leave a message on my cell saying that they need my password to get into my computer because the client requested more stuff and only I have it.. So of course I offer to come in and do it, since it is my part of the project after all and everyone is busy with their own shit. So here I am.. Sleepy and tired.. I came in and everyone's at lunch so I decided to check out the board smile.gif I'll call you tonight girlie smile.gif *hugz*

Zoya.

wow girlie, what a letter smile.gif

I am here in work checking prices on fly tickets.. The cheapest one what I found so far is Air France for $$456.. I need to book it ASAP. I just have to cancel my bank account and I am ready to go.. frown.gif

My weekend was pretty boring.I spent all 2 days pretty much only in bed. SUX!!

I am glad to hear you had fun!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Hey girl, sooo tell us how was Shawn in DC????? Did you have fun??

BTW I still don't feel like to go out so I hope I am gonna be better on Saturday.... Well, I'll see you on Wednesday!!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif