Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez At Roxy Will Suck Big Time

I'm sorry but I felt that I needed to post this here. If I were to speak the truth on JR's board, I'd be getting my twinky ass banned.

If anybody knows my from the JR board, they know I'm all about the music, the partying and the boys. But they also know what I always speak my mind and I am not blind sheep like most over there. Even you Starscream, whatupdoggie or whatever the hell you wanna call yourself today. Sorry jason, I know you are a nice guy but I think those tons of drugs you've done for the past 10 years have gotten to your common sense. You are a delussional as Chris, do you hear messages in JR's music too? I must admit that JR has truly sent me a few messages but I know for a very reliable source that he only sends me those messages. That he thanks me for coming to his parties even when he sucks.

I'm totally against JR going to the Roxy, the roxy has gotten many people sick. An article on it published on the New York Post was posted on JR's board regarding how many people got sick for breathing filthy ROxy air.

They even interview Jason, who admitted that people only go to the Roxy for unprotected gay anal sex. Lucky bastards, no matter how many times I dropped my pants in the dark bathroom, none ever touched me. And I hate the Roxy for that!

Like I said, I'm all about the muzik and I don't think the roxy will work. I think Viewbar would be 100x's better for JR. Even the Rawhide.

Jerome, do something about it. I will boycott this party.

Even if this means I won't get anymore anal sex in the dance floor, I don't care, I ain't going there.

Enuff,

Manny

I'm sorry but I felt that I needed to post this here. If I were to speak the truth on JR's board, I'd be getting my twinky ass banned.

If anybody knows my from the JR board, they know I'm all about the music, the partying and the boys. But they also know what I always speak my mind and I am not blind sheep like most over there. Even you Starscream, whatupdoggie or whatever the hell you wanna call yourself today. Sorry jason, I know you are a nice guy but I think those tons of drugs you've done for the past 10 years have gotten to your common sense. You are a delussional as Chris, do you hear messages in JR's music too? I must admit that JR has truly sent me a few messages but I know for a very reliable source that he only sends me those messages. That he thanks me for coming to his parties even when he sucks.

I'm totally against JR going to the Roxy, the roxy has gotten many people sick. An article on it published on the New York Post was posted on JR's board regarding how many people got sick for breathing filthy ROxy air.

They even interview Jason, who admitted that people only go to the Roxy for unprotected gay anal sex. Lucky bastards, no matter how many times I dropped my pants in the dark bathroom, none ever touched me. And I hate the Roxy for that!

Like I said, I'm all about the muzik and I don't think the roxy will work. I think Viewbar would be 100x's better for JR. Even the Rawhide.

Jerome, do something about it. I will boycott this party.

Even if this means I won't get anymore anal sex in the dance floor, I don't care, I ain't going there.

Enuff,

Manny

here we go again with the fake rodent bullshit again.....your such a moron ,i know the REAL MANNY aka Housemuziklvr and i just gave him a ring to let him know that your impersonating him on a board he doesn' even go to.When will u learn u freak!!!!!FUCK OFF HATER!!! :chop: