Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D.J.P a turn table master

marcblemberg

That is the lamest spot in Vegas (as if anyone in philly cares anyway). The hottest party in vegas on Sunday night is Body English with DJ AM!! This idiot "Freeze" will now try to claim AM stole mixes since I recommended that night. Just watch. LOL!! Tabu Sundays are SLOW and full of 40 year old dudes if that's your idea of a hot party!! :) LOL!!

• 2 weeks later...
That is the lamest spot in Vegas (as if anyone in philly cares anyway). The hottest party in vegas on Sunday night is Body English with DJ AM!! This idiot "Freeze" will now try to claim AM stole mixes since I recommended that night. Just watch. LOL!! Tabu Sundays are SLOW and full of 40 year old dudes if that's your idea of a hot party!! :) LOL!!

My party's are of culture and real deal, not a spot were bimbos dance on a a table pulling there little skurts down because they keep going above there butts, or mens pending $500 a bottle just to look down.

Oh ya thats great.

as for DJ am his good,but all DJs are good, there supposed to be its there job.

Please lern something and get a CD called uneasy listening that was made 8 years ago by DJP & DJ Z-Trip and you'll see were am got his mixes from.

yo are raelly lost with your stupid direct attacts.

Go to house of blues this month in Vegas and you'll get hit with some reality.

and understand were all this DJ's are getting there mixes from.

We have a rock steady crew chapter in every state with over 9,000 members in every state.

So I have to let the people know.

And as for you,your just a shit talker a nobody that has created nothing in club history Hip hop or anything.

i bet when you go to club you stand around with a drink in your hand holding up the club.

LOOSER.

Rember you read history books im in them.

everyone knows your just a shit talker.

www.concretemasters.net