Clubplanet Nightlife Community

save a lil girls christmas by helping me find ....

a Barbie Volkswagon Beatle !

arigth if my god daughter doesnt get this for christmas there will be hell to pay and joeydollaz will no longer be the world's most wonderful godfather ,,, the stores are out , no where on line has them in stock .. i've even been bidding on them at e-bay ! if anyone sees these things anywhere , BUY ME ONE or e-mail me or call and or somethign i dont care what color ( although i'm sure whatevre ever color i get will be wrong ... any color will do at this point ...) thanks !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

LOL

i'm sorry to hear that, but you're so cute - "world's greatest godfather" smile.gif

i'll look around!!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

joey- i know a guy, a vulture of sorts, an oportunistic scumbag really, who thrives on the annual x-mas hot gift. he's got an in at a toys r us somewhere, and gets a bunch of this kind of thing every year, selling them for outlandish prices to desperate people. i havent talked to him in a while, but if you want i'll check into it for you, tell him it's for me and see how bad he'll rip me off. best i can do.

on another note, what do you know about the LL thursday night D&B party? i heard on the down and low that there might be some new additions/subractions happening to the lineup.

be cool

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by brandie:

LOL

i'm sorry to hear that, but you're so cute - "world's greatest godfather" smile.gif

i'll look around!!

luv,

brandie

thank u guys ... even call me if u see them .. i dont get to see her all that much so i have to come through in times like this ... !

this is the person that is going to take care of me when i am and old man ! hehe

maybe i';ll bring her to a meet up one day so u can all see how adoorable she is , talk ot her for 2 minutes and u will be peeing in your pants ,, -=)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by wizard:

joey- i know a guy, a vulture of sorts, an oportunistic scumbag really, who thrives on the annual x-mas hot gift. he's got an in at a toys r us somewhere, and gets a bunch of this kind of thing every year, selling them for outlandish prices to desperate people. i havent talked to him in a while, but if you want i'll check into it for you, tell him it's for me and see how bad he'll rip me off. best i can do.

on another note, what do you know about the LL thursday night D&B party? i heard on the down and low that there might be some new additions/subractions happening to the lineup.

be cool

stephen

werd let me know how much he's sellin em for ... maybe i'll meet up with him and club and run away withteh toy ! hehe ... i'll pay over price but i'm not gettin stupid , this is a plastic car ... ken and barbie prob can even fit in teh backseat at teh same time !

... the line up change for global bass this thursdday is shimon instead of total science ,,, thats it ... so it will be andy c , shimon , randall , gq , and wally and jo-s ... pancea is playin upstairs i think ... and 2 srep ( blah =-p ) in the chappel ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by flying_high:

I'm down here in Virginia at the moment...need to shop for my nephew anyway and will have a look for you (let you know).

thank yewwwwwwww .. let me know .. e-mail me at joe@digitalnoise.com

or on aol at joeydollaz .,.. -joey

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif