Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha - Xpander EP Auction (100% Proceeds to American Redcross)

obby

Like most, this Katrina disaster has left me wondering what I could do to help the suffering victims in our Gulf region. I've dug up a very rare 2 x 12'' Vinyl LP from Sasha and together with eBay have set up an auction where 100% of the final sale price will support the American Red Cross. The transfer of funds is processed directly throuh eBay/Mission Fish. More details regarding this new eBay feature can be found

here

Nonprofit's Mission Statement

The American Red Cross is a national network of nearly 900 field units, 1-million volunteers and 36,000 employees dedicated to saving lives and helping people prevent, prepare for and respond to emergencies. All items sold to benefit the Red Cross after August 29th, 2005 will support the American Red Cross Hurricane Katrina relief efforts, which will enable the Red Cross to provide shelter, food, counseling and other assistance to those who need help.

Visit The eBay Auction Page Here

ctr1line.gifsasha.jpg

Anything to help these victims. I also have a very rare 12" house remix of U2's "City Of Blinding Lights" (White Label) that I will be auctioning off for the same benefit. I told myself I would never get rid of this vinyl but I feel like this is the time to sacrafice a bit. I will post this one up after this first auction has ended.

Artist: U2

Title: City Of Blinding Lights (House Remixes)

Format: Double sided 12" Vinyl

Label: Unknown (White)

Sample Here

:dj: