Clubplanet Nightlife Community

studio 4 sat review

mkutlass

i was really surprised is was so crowded on saturday at studio. We usually dont expect any kind of turnout the first weekend after labor day. it was a PLESENT surprise to say the least. AWSOME CROWD. SUMMERS OVER....WELCOME HOME...

This weekend is the "OFFICIAL fall 2005 GRAND OPENING" OF STUDIO 4.

GET REAdy....................

i was really surprised is was so crowded on saturday at studio. We usually dont expect any kind of turnout the first weekend after labor day. it was a PLESENT surprise to say the least. AWSOME CROWD. SUMMERS OVER....WELCOME HOME...

This weekend is the "OFFICIAL fall 2005 GRAND OPENING" OF STUDIO 4.

GET REAdy....................

i had fun, i went somewhere else first, then left and went to s4....... great crowd, not super packed, but had the right people there.............

the chicks were redic. saturday night

intorduce yourself next time youre around

and as far as music...thats our saturday format.....I know youre a house fan so maybe friday would be more fitting for you....either way like george said this week is our fall kick off!!!!!!!!!!

the chicks were redic. saturday night

intorduce yourself next time youre around

and as far as music...thats our saturday format.....I know youre a house fan so maybe friday would be more fitting for you....either way like george said this week is our fall kick off!!!!!!!!!!

i was right by u, on the dancefloor at the end of the nite........ i was kind of dancing with one of your friends i think (i think u know her), didn't even ask her name. Pretty girl, i danced with her off and on, nice girl, easy to talk too, too bad i didn't talk too her much, i was tired.................. probably goin to check out s4 this thurs, i'm poor can't go to posh.........