Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn promoters

mkutlass

how much to rent the typical nightclub? ive seen from 1500 to 5000 for the night

flyers? around 250 for the usual 5000 flyers

dj's? getting local good djs that know what they are doing and dont ask much can be about $250 each but well known locals will be more

etc... depends on what else you need

thanks

what about if u just get like paid $4 of the cover on a $15 per person cover??? wonder if u don't have to pay the 1500.oo or whatever bucks??

i have dj's in mine, i probably will spin the 1st week, because i will be to broke to pay anyone....... the place is very nice and lot's of parking, going to call the owner on tues or wed, just figuring out all the details..... thanks dude..

what about if u just get like paid $4 of the cover on a $15 per person cover???

the money upfrint that u stated above is usualy for the venue to make sure it has what it needs ahead of time to pay mainly its BAR staffing

they also would want to know how many on staff you think they need according to what you THINK will arrive in attendance

wonder if u don't have to pay the 1500.oo or whatever bucks??

i have dj's in mind, i probably will spin the 1st week, because i will be to broke to pay anyone.......

Keep in mind that you are going to require a large crowd of people to WANT to come for something they are familiar with. You being hte only one spinning will not gather enough people probably since you would be the only attraction. Having other djs on board with you will add to the attraction which makes more people want to come. Also you would have more persons on hand to help with what promotions need to be done

the place is very nice and lot's of parking, going to call the owner on tues or wed, just figuring out all the details..... thanks dude.

Youre welcome

but i hope it has more then "nice & lots of parking"

whats the area youre looking at? and what do you have to bring to the environment of the party that other parties DONT have?