Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was that preformer at SF?

Who was that preformer at SF? Like 6am?

Was kinda funny. This guy was standing right on the bottom of the stage looking up at her lovin' every moment of her, trying to touch her every time she went up to the front of the stage.

But other wise that song kinda dragged on too long... but was okay. biggrin.gif

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Oh lord another performance? A spice girl?? LOL.. Rachel how was it??? TELL ME everything.. I miss factory frown.gif

Damnn it was good !! But I left at 7!! so tierd!

------------------

don't worry ZZZ girlie! We will hopefully get our dose of Factory on Saturday smile.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Hell yeas Rachel! smile.gif...I was there from 4:30AM - to 7:30AM...I was tired as hell too...Considering I haven't been to Factory since the underwear party in '99...I was impressed by the layout and the lights they had there. JP was really good that night and there were many lookers in the crowd...Someone did grab my ass but then I turned around and squeezed the shit out of his cwm27.gif ...Overall, I had a good time there even though it was by my lonesome...

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by jammy:

Hell yeas Rachel! smile.gif...I was there from 4:30AM - to 7:30AM...I was tired as hell too...Considering I haven't been to Factory since the underwear party in '99...I was impressed by the layout and the lights they had there. JP was really good that night and there were many lookers in the crowd...Someone did grab my ass but then I turned around and squeezed the shit out of his cwm27.gif ...Overall, I had a good time there even though it was by my lonesome...

~*Jam*~

Hey, my hand spasmed at the wrong time, so sue me. Geez my balls still hurt, you must lift weights like mad, you you butch.

Originally posted by jammy:

~*Jam*~

HA HA HA!! OMG!!! I almost choked on my sushi when I read that!!! (balls)

Did you see the 4th floor?

Next time I'm gonna be swinging on a rope on the lookout for you.. smile.gif LOL

------------------

yeah _hung_low, I do lift mad weight (NOT!)...but I can handle my own at a club, and I am sooooo not a butch...I was practically pushing mad juiceheads aside to get through cwm27.gif ...Hey Rachel maybe I'll catch up with you gals next weekend @ SF!

~*Jam*~ "idontmeantohurtanybodybuticanthandlemyownstrength"

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

SF WAS OFF THE FUCKEN MAP ON SATURDAY NIGHT !!!! I GOT THERE AT 1230 AND LEFT AT 1130AM! I JUST COULDN'T FIND MY WAY OUT THE DOOR!!!! NEVER HEARD JP SO GOOD HE PROVED TO ME WHY HE IS THE BEST DJ IN NEW YORK CITY IMO !!!!! cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm20.gifcwm12.gifcwm11.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

"FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100