Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Perry O'Neil, M.I.K.E. & NU NRG @ Spirit, Fri 9/23

spirit-0923-f.jpg

Friday, September 23rd, 2005

Doors open 11pm. 18 to party, 21 to drink.

PERRY O'NEIL BIO -- Perry O' Neil is a 28 years old Dutch guy. Spontaneous, cheerful and somewhat curious like many people of his age. He is the rising star at Armada, the record company that aims high with Perry. Armada heard O' Neil's first productions in the beginning of 2003 and signed the first tunes a couple of months later to the record division. David Lewis, partner in Armada, got caught by the unique sound in both Perry's productions and DJ sets so he wanted to work with him as a DJ as well. Over the past year Perry has released a variety of records which have been supported by DJ's like Armin van Buuren, Paul van Dyk, Markus Schulz, Paul Oakenfold, Max Graham, and Ben Lost.

M.I.K.E. BIO -- M.I.K.E is releasing records under the guises; Solar Factor, M.I.K.E., The Blackmaster, Return of the Native, Plastic Boy...and last but not least, Push. As a DJ, Mike's style is very similar to the music he makes, techy-edged on a progressive trance tip. M.I.K.E is at the forefront of Europe's new sound, regularly topping charts in several leading countries.

NU NRG BIO -- Paul van Dyk introduces the NU NRG produced track "Dreamland" on The Politics of Dancing compilation to help NU NRG gain a good reputation. NU NRG continued their professional growth with the label Extrawild. From that comes The Moon feat. NU NRG and the remixes of "Marinero" and "Believe," collecting good success in Italy but abroad above all. They also participate on the console of Orgasmatron of Tony-H on the Radio Italy Network.

Spirit

530 West 27th Street

(btw 10th & 11th Avenues)

Click below for $20 advance tickets.

http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=nyc&query=detail&event=623978&REFID=clubp

• 2 weeks later...