Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RED COSS BENiFET @ AvALoN Awesome Lineup!!!

please go if u can....its gonna be off the hook!!!!!i know it's really short notice but if u gus and girls ofcourse have heard some of the djs sets on the list u know what im talking about...COME TOGETHER.......

come together - loved that junior mix..

hopefully I am not dead to the world after Crobar sunday morning that i can make this..

to see flxx on stage woudl be something - i never knew he did his thing like that ..

come together - loved that junior mix..

hopefully I am not dead to the world after Crobar sunday morning that i can make this..

to see flxx on stage woudl be something - i never knew he did his thing like that ..

yeah i know this whole thing was put together in only a week and 4 days, soo the timing isn't great but i hope everyone will find a little bit of strength and just show even if your all kracked out who cares lol.we will all be tired but its for a good cause and like i said the lineup is Aweome. :clap:

yeah i know this whole thing was put together in only a week and 4 days, soo the timing isn't great but i hope everyone will find a little bit of strength and just show even if your all kracked out who cares lol.we will all be tired but its for a good cause and like i said the lineup is Aweome. :clap:

yeah that is a pretty intense lineup,