Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bad music from Exit

Originally posted by perfecto25:

yea well Exit is a guido club, its not about the music, its about sweaty horny guys on E, without shirts, rubbin up against your gfrend, and sweating and stinking up the place, i cant even wear my adidas to dance, sux ass, TWILO 4ever baby! -mike cska22@hotmail.com

-music makes a person strong..keeps you pumpin all nite long-

hahahahahaha.......so Twilo is the answer for you huh?......thank God..........stay at Twilo......please..............thank you...

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by risa06:

hahahahahaha.......so Twilo is the answer for you huh?......thank God..........stay at Twilo......please..............thank you...

~Lola~

pleaseeeeeee stay at twilo cause an overpacked club where there are so many people that you cant even raise an arm is sooooo much better, oh my god pvd, hey big deal.

dj mundy in betweeen semesters im gonna check out exit again, ill let you know when

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

~Lola~

pleaseeeeeee stay at twilo cause an overpacked club where there are so many people that you cant even raise an arm is sooooo much better, oh my god pvd, hey big deal.

dj mundy in betweeen semesters im gonna check out exit again, ill let you know when

------------------

*yawn*

TWILO RAWKS

don't worry lola i'm not backing out on our agreement smile.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

~Lola~

ok.....I posted b4 but it didn't go through...so....as I was saying.....I hope you are not telling ME to stay in Twilo....cause...hmmmmmmm....NO thanks.......I'll see you at Exit........my home smile.gif ..........Rob.....you are more than welcome to come....hehehehehe smile.gif

~Lola~

------------------

no not really. when i was there on sat nite , i only saw one guy trying to rub on girls without permission. in fact the smell of sex was not present unlike the hip hop room at LL , webster hall and the Tunnel in the old days.

Originally posted by perfecto25:

yea well Exit is a guido club, its not about the music, its about sweaty horny guys on E, without shirts, rubbin up against your gfrend, and sweating and stinking up the place, i cant even wear my adidas to dance, sux ass, TWILO 4ever baby! -mike cska22@hotmail.com

-music makes a person strong..keeps you pumpin all nite long-

Originally posted by andwhysee:

i went to the exit last nite i mean like the place, the crowd(well not all) , the venue etc.. BUT the music totally sucked.. very weak and boring music and their stereo systems are bad. it could've been the DJ's fault because i noticed the balance of the bass and treble didn't sound right. my g/f covered her ears with napkins and i did the same later on.

they really need to upgrade their stereo systems. the Dj sucked too, he even yelled through a mic which killed the vibe in my opinion.. a good DJ don't speak in front of MIC. other than that it was a pretty good party.

No offense here bro but your eXiT review wasn't exactly on the money.

j/k

R

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

*yawn*

TWILO RAWKS

don't worry lola i'm not backing out on our agreement smile.gif

hey rob if youre tired just take a nap

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

yo and on wednesday you gotta help a brother out for a hot second,

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

well...I had a good time at Exit (as usual)....thought Skribble was....ok....didn't get a chance to hear Boris causewent to the Secret room at 3AM.....Carla did great....her track sel. was GREAT.......DjMundy had me dancing my a'' off but that is how it goes every Sat wink.gif ........so aside from some drama w/ my friends I had a great time........nice to see Mo and Nikki....the Wedge and Spheric smile.gif .....have a great week guyZZZZZZZZZz

~Lola~

------------------

well...I had a good time at Exit (as usual)....thought Skribble was....ok....didn't get a chance to hear Boris causewent to the Secret room at 3AM.....Carla did great....her track sel. was GREAT.......DjMundy had me dancing my a'' off but that is how it goes every Sat wink.gif ........so aside from some drama w/ my friends I had a great time........nice to see Mo and Nikki....the Wedge and Spheric smile.gif .....have a great week guyZZZZZZZZZz

~Lola~

dam.. forgot to go up to meet you guys. but i did see spheric earlier in the night a few times

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.09.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

Archived