Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROGER SANCHEZ is back @ DEKO - THURSDAY OCT 13TH

vsoto212

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the Wheelchair crew with missing wheels.

lol

The vibe I once had has been sucked out of me and sold on eBay.

Grandma Dee to the fullest right now.

you wanna here about Grandma????? I'll tell you about Grandma....

Last night I baked a an apple pie...from scratch...I even rolled out the dough myself....non of that Pillsbury ready bake bullll-shiiiiittttt

AND I HANDPICKED THE APPLES OFF THE M*TH@$&%G TREE!!!

NOW THAT'S GRANDMA

Last night I baked a an apple pie...from scratch...I even rolled out the dough myself....non of that Pillsbury ready bake bullll-shiiiiittttt

NOW THAT'S GRANDMA

well.. you have me beat on the Grandma end. Props to you Sistah.. thats impressive.

WHERE IS MY PIECE..

Wait, scractch that, I'm on a strict diet these days!!

I just bake regular vanilla cakes from Betty Crocker!! lol But I draw on them with the icing tubes..and make them plitty!!

but I did Clean for about 2 hours last night and I threw out about 3 garbage bags worth of stuff.

That qualifies as Grandma-esque, No?

I just bake regular vanilla cakes from Betty Crocker!! lol But I draw on them with the icing tubes..and make them plitty!!

but I did Clean for about 2 hours last night and I threw out about 3 garbage bags worth of stuff.

That qualifies as Grandma-esque, No?

you should come over...Lisa makes sickkkk Funfetti cupcakes...you two can share decorating techniques...LOL

it only qualifies if you drop off the garbge bags at the Salvation Army... which reminds me :worry: great! you just made my plans for this weekend!! :idea:

you should come over...Lisa makes sickkkk Funfetti cupcakes...you two can share decorating techniques...LOL

it only qualifies if you drop off the garbge bags at the Salvation Army... which reminds me :worry: great! you just made my plans for this weekend!! :idea:

I've been donating everything in sight..

I've been in this mood where if I dont use it at least once a month, it gets donated.

I heart FunFetti

we should have a tupperware party!!

• 2 weeks later...

Roger brings a great sound to the new jersey scene..........his style works well here.........his new cd w/ Superchumbo (A.K.A. Tom Stephan) should be great as well.......I haven't heard it yet.........If it's anything like Lush it should be very good..........see everyone @ Deko next thurs.

p.s. Big happy B-day to Chris fkchris

NOW THAT'S GRANDMA

now thats impressive..what a women...hands down!!!

How much is cover for throughout the night, for guys and girls?

I saw Roger Sanchez at Crobar in August, and I absolutely loved him and forced my way to the front. Although some of the beats got a little repetitive toward the end, he was so into his music, smiling, dancing, and jumping with the crowd. I wonder if he will do the same in Jersey =)

How much is cover for throughout the night, for guys and girls?

I saw Roger Sanchez at Crobar in August, and I absolutely loved him and forced my way to the front. Although some of the beats got a little repetitive toward the end, he was so into his music, smiling, dancing, and jumping with the crowd. I wonder if he will do the same in Jersey =)

Its $15 for ladies and $20 for guys on the list. Its free for ladies before 1030. If you care to attend see me at the door for the list. That goes for you or anyone that cares to come. If you have any (?)'s call me direct at 973-941-3515.

Victor Soto