Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRUST*TSETTOS & ELITE Ent. this sat @ 118 LOUNGE

vip-tech

yes, that's Mr. Pitek

Damn, Sticky on a rampage!!! woo hoo!

Well I can't imagine someone defending newark as if its not ghetto..........I grew up in newark, well my father did, but I was there every weekend as a kid.......and get this......it use to be beautiful and all italians for the most part............my grandparents moved out in the early 80's because it was getting bad...............do you think it got better since then or has the ghettoness spread like wild brush fire in california!!!!!

Well I can't imagine someone defending newark as if its not ghetto..........I grew up in newark, well my father did, but I was there every weekend as a kid.......and get this......it use to be beautiful and all italians for the most part............my grandparents moved out in the early 80's because it was getting bad...............do you think it got better since then or has the ghettoness spread like wild brush fire in california!!!!!

My ex, who is around your age, Italian, and from Parsippany (LMAO) has the same story...so I completely understand...I guess this guy is trying to say that the Ironbound section is not as ghetto as the rest of Newark, however, if you frail little thing like me, you would be scared nonetheless.

Well, i asked Mr. Pitek, about the ghettoness and he assured me that I can park in the lot, need be, so i we did for a small price which is better than risking walking anywhere that may increase your level of danger

Inside 118 was far from ghetto and the location shouldnt steer anyone away