Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoundGarden Saturday Tim Rex Veronica Reina Let's Go!

bonsolid

Sound Garden Sat Sept 24th! click here to get amped!

This Saturday The Sound Garden will be off the chains with Tim Rex!

Last year Rex's Show at SG the Show was over the top!

Now He is kicking off this season with Relentless 05

Tim Rex Feat Veronica "Relentless 05

and adding to the mix is Reina " if I could close my eyes" Forgive" and her classic "find another women.....

and we can not forget veronica's classics "release me"

anyone celebrating a september birthday email me at sgparties@aol.com or pm me I'll hook up the whole party crew!

Sound Garden Sat Sept 24th! click here to get amped!

This Saturday The Sound Garden will be off the chains with Tim Rex!

Last year Rex's Show at SG the Show was over the top!

Now He is kicking off this season with Relentless 05

Tim Rex Feat Veronica "Relentless 05

and adding to the mix is Reina " if I could close my eyes" Forgive" and her classic "find another women.....

and we can not forget veronica's classics "release me"

anyone celebrating a september birthday email me at sgparties@aol.com or pm me I'll hook up the whole party crew!

can not wait to see you guys this weekend! moody was a great at djais plus reina is my girl! see you by chris's bar bon

old commerical music, as in very old commerical music.................................... i just remember saying "u got to be kidding"......... i heard moody before, very disappointed...

the drama starts now! mymymy nothing gets by cutless...red carpet is 10 years old for you I forgot

Soundgarden is a commercial club. Vocals and stuff like that. Moody is an amazing dj. He plays dope underground tracks if you hear him in the right venue. Soundgarden will be him playing vocals and stuff like that... Not saying it is not good, but the clubplanet whores know their music so shit won't impress them. Go for the chicks get laid and shut up!

no drama bondiggity, just facts he played alot of old music, music like" this is your night", not good........OLD MUSIC.....

WHEN IS DENNY GOING TO BE AT SG?????

PS ISN'T THERE A BENEFIT FOR KATRINA THIS THURS (TOMOORROW)?? POST SOME DETAILS

Yea there a gonna like 10 performers and 10 dj's heard something about

Riddler Johnny Budz LiL Cee

Soundgarden is a commercial club. Vocals and stuff like that. Moody is an amazing dj. He plays dope underground tracks if you hear him in the right venue. Soundgarden will be him playing vocals and stuff like that... Not saying it is not good, but the clubplanet whores know their music so shit won't impress them. Go for the chicks get laid and shut up!

DUDE, THE MUSIC WAS LIKE "THIS IS YOUR NITE" AND A BUNCH OF OTHER 90'S CRAP..... I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP SOUNDGARDEN, SG HAS TON OF COMPETETION AND THE SAME OLD SAME OLD ISN'T GOING TO FLY......

no drama bondiggity, just facts he played alot of old music, music like" this is your night", not good........OLD MUSIC.....

WHEN IS DENNY GOING TO BE AT SG?????

PS ISN'T THERE A BENEFIT FOR KATRINA THIS THURS (TOMOORROW)?? POST SOME DETAILS

u love it....will have denny's confirms this week

Dance Music Community Joins Together For Hurricane Relief

Confirmed to appear at Sound Garden in Lodi NJ on Thursday September 22nd: Carmen, Dana Rayne (Incentive/Ministry of Sound), DJ Cary Vance (Promo Only), DJ Frankie Vazquez FX (Euro Lounge/FX Productions), DJ Johnny Budz (WKTU), DJ Lil Cee (WKTU), DJ Monsta (Sirius Radio), DJ Richie Britt (XL Lounge), DJ Riddler (WKTU), Giorgio (Hot Head Productions), Lisa Pure (Stealth/Sony BMG), Judy Torres (Robbins Entertainment), Lucas Prata (Ultra Records), QED (Neutone Records), Rachel Panay (Act II Records), Veronica (Sneaky Mood) and Zhana

That Would Set Sg Apart......... Like 5 Hotties Dancing Onthe Bar In Togas, Then At 1 Am The Strobes And Red Flashing Lights All Over The Club, Which Means It's Time For The Girls To Lose Some Clothes, Off Goes The Togas....... Then, Check The Pic......

Say mkulass and bonsolid get up on the middle bar this saturday

Say mkulass and bonsolid get up on the middle bar this saturday

hun, i'm busted and fat......... not good........ i need to excerise although alot of girls say i'm a good dancer and that i'm funny, to bad it doesn't count for much.

gianna01, u like guys with alittle beer belly, a real lot, but it's there??..... do u go to sg alot, hmm wonder if i see u there??

he is ill...give him a chance.....we are redoing soundgarden.net as well

bon, use this guy, www.bethehost.com he's really good!!!!!!! really good hosting fees, lots of bandwidth...... I"M BEING SERIOUS, DON"T get ripped......... he has a program that is so easy u guys can do whatever to your site, u don't have to be a computer programmer, it easy i'm clueless when it comes to computers...... so easy to add pics, change text really really simple.......