Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MAKE MONEY FAST!???

Ok everyone, the holidays are like RIGHT HERE! and i'm totally broke, looking for a job like a FREEKIN LOOOOOOSER.. not to mention that right now all the clubs are at there best, and all the djs are ROCKINNNNN.. I need a fast way to make cash. Please i'm serious, dont' say promote.. I NEED MONEY TO BUY GIFTS.. and i'm not staying in newyears! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!! ::in tears::

cwm45.gif

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by petp:

wiked thoughts crossing through my mind....but i wont post them. im sure someone else will though!!! cwm12.gif

You mean like becoming a hooker, stripper, or nude cleaning lady who will come to my house and "clean up the mess" that I make while wearing a little french maid uniform and letting me tickle her butt with the soft duster. Oh, I'm sorry!!!

cwm30.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i have a few ideas ... come over we can chat about it .. =) e-mal me =) hehe ..

i live on LI too

LOL some of you are SUCH FREAKS! I LUV IT! lol hehehe send me ur pic.. lol Likmylipz@aol.com cwm39.gifcwm39.gifcwm39.gif

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by sirdante:

um... i saw your web site. why dont you get that web cam up & running?

It is up and running.. you just gotta catch me at the right time of night when its on.. hehehe if i have enuff requests.. maybe i'll turn it on tonight.. AND NO I DONT GET NUDE!... http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

It is up and running.. you just gotta catch me at the right time of night when its on.. hehehe if i have enuff requests.. maybe i'll turn it on tonight.. AND NO I DONT GET NUDE!... <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html</A>

what a rip , where are the nudies !!! c'mon .. the nipple ring might get u a few xtra bucks ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

hey i live about 20 minutes from islip, but ill be nice, so get a waitress job and youll make quick loot, if youre looking for other employment............maybe i can help

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

hey i live about 20 minutes from islip, but ill be nice, so get a waitress job and youll make quick loot, if youre looking for other employment............maybe i can help

your all a bunch of filthy old men! I LOVE IT!! hehehe i have an interview tomorrow with a pretty big corporation.. great bennifits and it pays in the high teens an hr.. wish me LUCK XOXOXOXOXO

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

You mean like becoming a hooker, stripper, or nude cleaning lady who will come to my house and "clean up the mess" that I make while wearing a little french maid uniform and letting me tickle her butt with the soft duster. Oh, I'm sorry!!!

cwm30.gif

Wow, GQ in a french maid uniform making a "mess" while a nude woman "cleans it up." This is some sick stuff, I LOVE IT!!

------------------

Bilk, Robb, Pilfer, & Steele

Invesment Banking for The New Millennium

New York, NY 10022

Archived