Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Nmn

libragrrl

What the fuck are you talking about? What you guys enjoy picking on random people or something? I does not upset me but I mean for the record I am not fake, and I want that to be clear. I do not know why you guys are so paranoid. I pmd nmn because I thought I acually knew him though a mutual friend, that's all. Now these lies being made up. WTF?

thanks....I am not going anywhere..;) But honestly people need to be more mature..seriously..FSN what is that nonsense?

I know it's stupid but some people's maturity levels aren't all that high on here...it's just something that we have to deal with but just to give you a heads up it's usually someone from the boston crew or headpusher

we're cool though :kiss2:

huh?

Just a slight fever and I cannot stop coughing.

Coughing - take cloraspetic (sp) suckers, cherry is good, every 4 hours to sooth ur throat, in between take Halls (which are non medicated). Halls are great after a night of partying with too much talking or making out. Makes the inside of your mouth feel great, slight tingle, softness.

Coughing - take cloraspetic (sp) suckers, cherry is good, every 4 hours to sooth ur throat, in between take Halls (which are non medicated). Halls are great after a night of partying with too much talking or making out. Makes the inside of your mouth feel great, slight tingle, softness.

Thanks, but I usually take nyquil which makes me knock out...cough free..;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh: