Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Nmn

libragrrl

for someone who didn't know what a FSN was 2 days ago you sure learned real quick how to quote and copy other threads into your post

either post your tits or STFU!!!! and no I never met you at crobar and you have no idea who the fuck I am just because my name is Mike and I'm from Queens.

Leave me alone and stop PM'ing me....Kaydup already proved to me that you are NOT a real girl so take it up with him.

for someone who didn't know what a FSN was 2 days ago you sure learned real quick how to quote and copy other threads into your post

either post your tits or STFU!!!! and no I never met you at crobar and you have no idea who the fuck I am just because my name is Mike and I'm from Queens.

Leave me alone and stop PM'ing me....Kaydup already proved to me that you are NOT a real girl so take it up with him.

Um it is not difficult to copy and paste...Get over it already pleaaaase..and i pmd you once after that stuff, kaydup still has not told me how he "knows" i am not real. as far as I know you made it up, but i honestly am not wasting my time losing sleep over this. So maybe I do not know you so... Get over yourself already.

you PM'd me once :laugh:

this might sound retarded but i wonder if i know you?

you're right, that does sound retarded...what would make you think that?

unless you're a FSN

Na I just thought maybe you this gut mike i met from queens, do you have a friend who lives in middle village? what is fsn?

i have lots of friends from middle village...where did you meet this guy Mike and more importantly did you have sex with him?

PM Stymie and ask him what a FSN is, he'll be glad to fill you in

crobar, my friend met his friend. actually if you are the person i'm thinking..that would be bugged out..loll. no we did not have sex..i have only seen you twice..if it is you. you have a friend named chris?

now this is where i started fucking with "her"

I do actually...this is getting weird :shake:

I think now you can send me some nudes though since we go way back :aright:

what was your name again?

OK...holy shit does your friend have a female roomate?

loll..i was right. that is mad funny..small world.

3 days later:

So are you the Mike I know?....It's bugging me out..lolll.

WTF? :confused:

so you make music huh...lemme have a listen..infamous m.

• 5 months later...