Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Nmn

kaydup

Please keep me out of your weird little love cliqs, fucking girl has pm'd me 3 times...

Thanks..

Private Message: Re: ?

Today, 09:15 AM

libragrrl

Clubber

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by libragrrl

Why are you making up lies about me? I never did you anything? I am not a fake, my name is franesca who are you talking about?

libragrrl

Clubber

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaydup

Quote:

Why are you making up lies about me? I never did you anything? I am not a fake, my name is franesca who are you talking about?

Quote:

What???

Are you serious? nmn said you said I was fake!!! you saying you never said that?

Please keep me out of your weird little love cliqs, fucking girl has pm'd me 3 times...

Thanks..

libragrrl

Clubber

Quote:

libragrrl

Clubber

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What???

Are you serious? nmn said you said I was fake!!! you saying you never said that?

Wow, funny that I still do not get an answer though...hmmmm...

Today, 011:26 AM

libragrrl

Clubber

Quote:

My tits are like scrambled eggs, nmn said you were into flapjack tits.. I once blew a guy at the rest stop in White Plains will his buddy ate beef jerky and filled the Dodge Neon up w/ 2.75 regular gas. We then drove to Cold stone where I ordered a peach sorbet like it and my fuck buddy ordered an extra thick shake.. Do you know mylooooooooooo?

Today, 011:26 AM

libragrrl

Clubber

Quote:

My tits are like scrambled eggs, nmn said you were into flapjack tits.. I once blew a guy at the rest stop in White Plains will his buddy ate beef jerky and filled the Dodge Neon up w/ 2.75 regular gas. We then drove to Cold stone where I ordered a peach sorbet like it and my fuck buddy ordered an extra thick shake.. Do you know mylooooooooooo?

ooooo did you make that one up all by yourself? Another story teller over here, so you made this story up based on your own life experiences..I see.

Quote:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: