Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone looking to buy a puppy...

lol.....just helping him out

has 6 puppies on top of the 2 grown ones

dont you like to help your friends ?

lol its cool, actually i do have a puppy, well shes not a puppy anymore shes a year and half. Her name is Sadie and she looked just like those puppies do when i got her.same color and all.only diff is i got mine from the aspca and she is a pithound and i got her for like 30.00.they are adorable though.i dont need a puppy,i need a Bf thats gonna treat me good and be fun and isnt all about the sex and hes gotta be honest and sincere or atleast fake it extremely well lol.ohh and hes gotta be in good shape no fatties please or back hair yuck.got any of those? hehehehe.BTW the lower right hand pic someones arm has like a red band like the yellow armstrong ones.i was wondering if that is from the nyc aids walk this past year?i did the walk too and wore my band everyday,never took it off,but the other weekend somehow it slipped off me @ The Roxy,prob cuz the heat and humidity in there got me soo lubed up.anyway it feels weird now not having it on my wrist :(