Clubplanet Nightlife Community

246 Speakers On the Main Dance Floor

You read it right....

Sound Factory is installing 246 NEW speakers on the main floor. It is going to be the BEST SOUND SYSTEM IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Come Check-Out SF Fridays

ENCHANTED LIST

**18 and over

***Andrew Mendez

****DJ Klutch

*****Now Open LEVEL 4

SF All New Look

Same old VIBE......

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

well i'm definetly gonna have to check it out

though 246 speakers doesn't necessarily mean anything.

is it all digital?

besides, nothing can top fabric. the damn floor has the subs in it, insane.

this should be interesting though w/ a good system in there considering how terrible the last was

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

LOL who you trying to kid? i love sound factory.. but the sound in twilo actually takes a shape.. the sound system in no other ny club will compare....

well we really won't know til its in. i don't think it will compare, but if its all digital which is claimed, then ya never know.

although they'll never get the acoustics like randy and the twilo guys do

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

well we really won't know til its in. i don't think it will compare, but if its all digital which is claimed, then ya never know.

although they'll never get the acoustics like randy and the twilo guys do

ACOUSTICS?

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

just the different settings of levels on the eq's and other settings w/in the system to make the sound quality as high as possible b/c of the different wavelengths of sounds and the dimensions of the room

------------------

hmr3.gif

Can you say phasing problems????

Can you say that space is not large enough to push that much air?

Can you say, bigger and more doesn't mean better?

How many speakers does Twilo have anyway?

- Pete

cool.gif

Originally posted by enyce2000:

You read it right....

Sound Factory is installing 246 NEW speakers on the main floor. It is going to be the BEST SOUND SYSTEM IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Come Check-Out SF Fridays

ENCHANTED LIST

**18 and over

***Andrew Mendez

****DJ Klutch

*****Now Open LEVEL 4

SF All New Look

Same old VIBE......

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am with DJ Divine

*NEW* Fri. Dec 8th @ Cream 10-12:30 opening up for Justin Time and Russ Reign

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

My new web site...Version 1

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

To all the NON believers ..... Just wait

And as far as Twilo goes ---- I told myself I wouldnt speak bad about anything.... BUT why would you go to a club where you cant even lite a cig. w/o getting harrassed by a bouncer....... No problem.

THe Club Looks Awesome....

I would have never thought they could Pull it off...But I looks SICK....

CAnt wait to hear the Sound system

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

i'm not a non-believer persay, i think its great they put money into the place finally.

but the system still won't sound as good as twilo's for the reason's pete said and the fact that they guys handling it aren't as good.

has nothing to do really w/ the one club vs. another. but how long is it gonng take before there pumpin in too much power and the speakers explode again?

------------------

hmr3.gif

Well I can only go by what was said last night and from what I see in the club... And It looks like SF is ready to explode with all the changes... THIS WILL BE BEST CLUB IN NYC... Twilo does have a nice sound dont get me wronge BUT the VIBE IS WACKED now. GOOD MUSIC GOOD SYSTEM..... TOO much DRAMA

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

LOL who you trying to kid? i love sound factory.. but the sound in twilo actually takes a shape.. the sound system in no other ny club will compare....

Hey Lipz.. I Totally agree... Nowhere else in NY!! or the US for that matter....

But I will defenetely have to check SF's out... Anything New and Improved is defenetely good...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

This is gonna be the MUTHA of all parties. I was at the meeting last night. All the other wack Ass parties are gonna crumble because they dont pay attention to there Promoters.......

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

def gonna be an awesome party...

place looks great renovated. finally has a new feel used feel like a dirty whole

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.16.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

considering they have one of the worse systems right now, ANYTHING would be an improvement!!!

246 speakers? LOUDER doesnt necessarily mean BETTER.

and as for BEST IN THE WORLD...lets keep the promoter bullshit aside and let's all wait till we actually hear it till we say all this.

they will be in by the opening of this party

and the party will be live on 92.7 every friday nite from 2-6

thats awesome i think

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.16.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

Originally posted by oasis:

thats awesome i think

Hmmm there allready broadcasting live.. And i'm pretty sure they have fixed there little 'no bass' problem.. the new system has been in sence the friday b4 last when they opened the 4th floor....

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by oasis:

thats awesome i think

Hmmm there allready broadcasting live.. And i'm pretty sure they have fixed there little 'no bass' problem.. the new system has been in sence the friday b4 last when they opened the 4th floor....

na i was told they didnt' finish yet

they just rearranged the old one someone to make it sound a little better

------------------

hmr3.gif

these people just promote things that arent true so they can make dough off of everybody, how can the peopple believe if everytime the promoters say something it turns out to be wack or just not true,

if you wanna know what goes on go for yourself and tell from an experience not from what people say, ever hear of hearsay!!!

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

the system is being put in this week or next its gonna be completely digital..

if you don't believe me fine wait and see if there is or not..

------------------

That's good shit.....I like to see clubs spend money to give back to the people......lol to SF......gonna need more than that to drag my ass away from Twilo though.....

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

should be interesting to see if it comes anywhere near twilo

------------------

hmr3.gif