Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HaPpY hUmP dAy!

cookie6

coworkers are pressuring me to go to Cosi.. want to but signature salad is pretty fattening..

thinkin about chipotles of hale&hearty soups

cosi is a lottttttttt better than chipotle...that burrito has like 2500 cals per

and why do u think hale n hearty is so good? MADD BUTTTTTER SPEC

cosi is a lottttttttt better than chipotle...that burrito has like 2500 cals per

and why do u think hale n hearty is so good? MADD BUTTTTTER SPEC

Gotta disagree with you there.

Cosi is just an au bon pain rip off, nicer and more expensive, but ABP was doing it 5 years before COSI even opened up.... chipolte has AMAZING taste, real, organic food, and the portions are huge

Cosi is just an au bon pain rip off, nicer and more expensive, but ABP was doing it 5 years before COSI even opened up.... chipolte has AMAZING taste, real, organic food, and the portions are huge

to cut calories at chipotles.. i always get the bowl with salad and extra fresh tomatoes and i skip on cheese and sour cream.. still amazingly good

I agree, I've never been to Chipolte but I think Cosi is way over rated...sowwy ante