Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KRUNK set FRI / K-Swift 92Q / TnA @ Bmore Conf.

tittsworth

cup.jpg

I hope that you will join me this Friday for a very special one time Krunk set @ Wonderland!! I've heard nothing but great things about this space, from the dance friendly crowd, diverse musical tastes and it’s FREE!! Feel good Krunk style jams and club music from 10 to 2:30am. That's THIS Friday, October 7th: TITTS @ Wonderland. FREE!! FREE!! FREE!! 11th and Kenyon NW, Columbia Heights DC

If your hangover is not too severe the following day... check out TITTS + ARSE Saturday AFTERNOON (1:30-3pm) @ the B-MORE MUSIC CONFERENCE. Saturday, October 8th: Ostend/Russel Park Arena (www.BMCon.org). The best in DNB, the newest Cabal joints and some Titts style perversion seamlessly snuck somewhere in between! There are bands, over a dozen DJ's, a graffiti wall and urrythang. .. Don't miss this one!!

later that night... WATCH OUT FOR THE BIG GIRL....

Do not sleep on THE exclusive warehouse party featuring Club Queen K-Swift (of 92Q Jams)!! THE B-MORE CLUB jump-off @ the H&H Building will feature the TITTS and DAVE NADA B-MORE CLUB LIVE PA! A sampler, delay pedal, a CDJ and a whole lotta bass! DO NOT MISS THE B-MORE DEBUT!! Stay late and dance yourself wet (BYOB) to *THE* definitive name in club music on the FM dial... K-Swift!! Saturday, October 8th. H&H bldg, Baltimore (TITTS/DAVE: 11-mid). The last couple joints have been off the tendon!!

PS- will somebody please invent a balmer spellcheck? thanks hun.

-Titts

Get wit it yall..

I'm ITCHIN for this one!! I spent HOURS last night hand picking the very best records, 45's and burning only the hottest digital audio for tonight WONDERLAND KRUNK-TITTS JUMP-OFF... 80's, old school, hip-hop, newjack swing, disco, go-go, club, booty house, you name it and WILL sweat to some form of it tonight. Expect a very Krunk set in a familiar, dance friendly and fun environment!!

Gettin' a good RSVP for this one! Show up early (jumps off at 10pm) and get yo groove on until 2:30 for FREE!!

If you decide to get yo pregame happy hour on:

(5:00 - 8:00 pm)

$1 footlong hotdogs

$2 Double Diamond ales

$3 rail drinks

$6 Delirium Tremens

("elected as best beer in the world")

Meet you by the bar!!! Directions at:

http://www.thewonderlandballroom.com/main.htm