Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Sound Factory

I just realized that I truly hate that place, even though I have said for so long that I love it. I feel embarrased every time I walk in because the girls in there are soooooo much better than I could ever even hope to be. Also I say that I loooove JP so maybe I will be accepted by the SF crowd that I have been trying to become assimilated into for the past 2-3 years. It has come to a point where I cant keep up the lie or the facade anymore...I don't fit in there and I guess that I never will...that sucks because I heard the new 4th floor lounge is cool and I was looking forward to showing my gross tits with big nipples to all of the big boys up there...that was going to be my newest attempt to fit in. Besides that, its really embarrasing going in there with Rachel...ewwww...sorry sweetie, I'm coming clean here and Amalkav the Chezh...sooooo jealous of you honey. Well, thats my story for now...guess I'll be staying home this weekend. frown.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

How would YOU know??? STFU! smile.gif

hey girlie, why don't you just stop bother to respond to this shit? Let me tell you.. I would like to meet this bastardino guy at least once to see if he only acts like retard or looks and IS retarded for real.

Originally posted by amalka:

hey girlie, why don't you just stop bother to respond to this shit? Let me tell you.. I would like to meet this bastardino guy at least once to see if he only acts like retard or looks and IS retarded for real.

I don't think you need to meet him to be able to tell that he IS a retarded loser.. I can tell you that myself, it's pretty obvious.