Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Cd Serato wana be DJ's.STOP..

ya but thats a big part of the game.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady crew

why the hell do you bother to post in the jersey board, as you can see nobody wants to support any of your parties and nobody wants you in our board so do everyone a favor and bug the vegas locals about your crew. or maybe they dont give a shit either.

Z

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the hell do you bother to post in the jersey board, as you can see nobody wants to support any of your parties and nobody wants you in our board so do everyone a favor and bug the vegas locals about your crew. or maybe they dont give a shit either.

Z

Im not promoting im just saying that anyone that uses CD Players or Serato is not a Real DJ.

Thats It.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew

• 2 weeks later...
Im not promoting im just saying that anyone that uses CD Players or Serato is not a Real DJ.

Thats It.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew

It's amazing you even know how to turn your computer on!

I use both Vinyl and Final Scratch in my DJ Arsenal. I don't use CDs at all. ANYONE who LUGGS around 10 crates of SCRATCHED up Rap records to a DJ booth that holds 2 people is just a MORON! I carry over 4000 records with me EVERY NIGHT! It doesn't make you LAZY! It challenges you EVEN MORE because instead of doing the SAME bullshit mixes that many of the Purists like yourself, you now have your complete collection with you at all times and FORCED to do something DIFFERENT every night you play!

Sure you can pre-program your set...but that's what A LOT OF THE SO CALLED PURISTS do when they bring their 10 crates of records. It's nothing new! I've seen HIP HOP DJs do the SAME SET with their same records night after night and guess what...THEY WERENT SERATO OR FINALS SCRATCH DJS! However, how many times have you wished to have brought something old skool but just didn't have the room or simply forgot? Now you never have that problem!

The technology is here and it's not going away. Digital DJing is making DJ's MORE creative and less LAZIER in my opinion. Just because I don't have to carry 10 crates of records and save my back from the aches and pains doesn't mean I'm lazy. I still have to WORK the crowd, I have to Read them, come up with new and creative ways in my mind.

You are entitled to your opinion as weak at is.