Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new to the city

well it all depends on what yuor sound and style of music your goin for, and crowd wise. Theres a lot of free parties during the week as well that are amazing. LE SOUK- on weds, CELLAR BAR on fri, SAPPHIRE on mon-tues, is 5 bucks after 11pm, among others right now. Also once you start building connections sometimes the prices go away or dont exist at all hehe. Let me know what your into.

well it all depends on what yuor sound and style of music your goin for, and crowd wise. Theres a lot of free parties during the week as well that are amazing. LE SOUK- on weds, CELLAR BAR on fri, SAPPHIRE on mon-tues, is 5 bucks after 11pm, among others right now. Also once you start building connections sometimes the prices go away or dont exist at all hehe. Let me know what your into.

Hey, Silverbull, what's up? well i'm new on town too, something to recommend?? I'm living in East Village, thanks!!

theres so many things depedning on what your tastes are. Since your in east village why not come down for a few hrs on weds to le souk i work with the weekly party at le souk, and its free at ave b between 3rd and 4th street. If ya like that style then i have a shitload of places to send ya.