Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT **The Greed has come full circle***

While I was at the meeting last night for the Sound Factory Party I looked across the room of promoters and saw something I liked. MANY EXIT PROMOTERS or should I say OLD exit promoters... The greed of the club has finally come back to the them... They are dropping like flys over there.. I LOVE TO SEE IT. Thats what happens when you DONT take care of your people.....

EXIT will survive But they need to reorganize and give back to the promoters...

MY $0.03cents

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

in all honesty it really doesn't have anything to do w/ treatment of promoters

promoters are just as bad as the club b/c they jump ship as soon as the party starts going downhill and look for a new place to push on people til that place goes down and look for another and so on and so on

so i really don't feel bad for any promoters

and when the spring comes and this party folds the same ones will be seen at the new exit party. its all the same promoters throwing all the same parties w/ all the same people

my $.02

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Ok do you see the twilo promotion team jumping?

What about the Longest running party in NYC history China Club Mondays??? Do they Jump?

What about SF Saturdays?

NO and why is that cause they are treated with respect..... AND NOT LIED TO... they are given a chance to make some good money and not get fawked or worry if they will get paid at all....

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

didn't SF sat dump all <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlists</A> ?

as for the others, i'm talking about big rooms here

the promoters bounce from big club to big club and those are the promoters that are doing the same parties, i didn't really mean the mid sized venues

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by enyce2000:

Ok do you see the twilo promotion team jumping?

What about the Longest running party in NYC history China Club Mondays??? Do they Jump?

What about SF Saturdays?

NO and why is that cause they are treated with respect..... AND NOT LIED TO... they are given a chance to make some good money and not get fawked or worry if they will get paid at all....

Twilo has no promotion team, it is one person responsible for all the european talent there, Micahel Bindra, Fact!

Saturday, c'mon promoters, Junior vasquez, enough said!

China club mondays,never had promoters, Fact!

O.k., Sound factories history of promoters on saturday was a long list before Mr.Lodi grabbed the reigns. lets see, Joey morrissey and artie aboleda, alex and leo, edgar and a-luv... Hmmmmmm!

all promoters want is a free ride and drink tickets, fire em' all I say!!!!!!!!!! mo!

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Twilo has no promotion team, it is one person responsible for all the european talent there, Micahel Bindra, Fact!

O.k., Sound factories history of promoters on saturday was a long list before Mr.Lodi grabbed the reigns. lets see, Joey morrissey and artie aboleda, alex and leo, edgar and a-luv... Hmmmmmm!

all promoters want is a free ride and drink tickets, fire em' all I say!!!!!!!!!! mo!

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Guest crystalmethodny

I don't know...

I think nowadays the true promotions are almost dead. It's kind of hard to elaborate, since my dumb ass is in L.A. for work at the moment... so I'll tune in when I'm back home on Friday.

Clubs are still alive, and always will be. I can have fun at a ton of places... but bottom line is, promoters, the true promoters, seem to be a dying breed.

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com