Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was JUNIOR VASQUEZ at CIELO, did anybody go?

Try ******************.com

I think you're on the wrong message board if you think you're going to get any Jr. fans here.

u speak too soon my son.i was there,actually i was the 1st one there,which was fine cuz Junior was out in the front having a cig soo i got to chat with him for a few which doesnt happen often lol.Love Cielo,nice and intimate,great sound system,love the courtyard that u can go in that has the big picture window that u can see right inside onto the dancefloor.Junior started at 8pm and ended ofcourse later than the 2am ending time,pumping out tracks one after another layering 3 tracks at a time,the vibe was amazing,by 9:30 the place was packed.i danced soo hard i left and felt like i was at a marathon set.who better to start The "Master Class Sessions" @ Cielo but the Master himself...Mr Junior Vasquez!!Wurk bitch..ok darling now serve it!!!

if only this party didnt fall on the same date as the 718 sessions 3rd yr anniversary party i wuldve been there. What type fo sound did he play?
god gabe u know better go to jvm board for setlist im not good on that shit.alls i know is he played layered and masheduped jvm signature sounds and style from the early 90's till present.