Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Cousin From Brazil

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute. I thought NMN was a black guy. You mean to tell me I could have been telling some of my best racist black jokes and wasn't!?! You guys are freakin me out man. Oh, and Stymie is a chick right?

Now Stymie...I'm still trying to figure out...but he's definitely a Jackass

Seriously, it's people like yourself who are killing the scene :hang:

What the hell does the scene has to do with this...Jackass I give to the scene more than you can Imagine, But that's not the case rite now, You come to CP's Message Board to piss people off, if you don't agree with a subject feel free to give your opinion, but stop pissing people of with your stupid remarks.

What the hell does the scene has to do with this...Jackass I give to the scene more than you can Imagine, But that's not the case rite now, You come to CP's Message Board to piss people off, if you don't agree with a subject feel free to give your opinion, but stop pissing people of with your stupid remarks.

how does you going around putting up fake pictures of DJ's on the internet contribute to the scene?

how does you going around putting up fake pictures of DJ's on the internet contribute to the scene?

In your twisted mind the're fake...Taking a picture with your "Boy" JP in the Booth was not hard, I Guess for you it's like taking a Picture with GOD...It just can't be true...

wait, so JP is not your boy?

Some of my best times were @ the SF (98/01) with JP I must confess, As I got more involved in the Music Business things Changed, But I Respect his contribution to the scene, sometimes I go to his Parties and have a blast.

But yes He's my boy...I'm just not a freak about it...but surely not the best DJ out there.

Show you how we do it in Queens where murder ain't shit, nigga

This is P talkin, show you where I live

You can come to my crib and get it for shiz

You bein manslaughtered, right in front of my kids

A little blood get on my daughter, it's nothin, she'll live

:2guns:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just wear a rubber. Been with about 7 brazilian women and its tempting to go raw dog, but you gotta resist, no matter how much they want it raw.

im confused... it's tempting to go raw with every woman you bang... i dont see how brazilians would be any different...