Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~@*~@*~@*~OFFICIAL 12/15 SVEN VATH/LASER SHOW TWILO THREAD~@*~@*~@*~

I KNOW ITS EARLY, BUT I DIDNT GO CLUBBING THIS PAST WEEKEND, SO I NEED TO MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME!!!!! WHO'S COMIN WITH ME?!?

WHO'S GONNA SEE THE PRETTY LASERS WITH ME! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

I haven't gone out the last 2 weekends ... last time out was Gatecrasher's with Sandra Collins. Body is in desperate need of refuel and what's better than Twilo's energy? Just 4 more days to go. cwm30.gif

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Originally posted by mel-o-d:

I haven't gone out the last 2 weekends ... last time out was Gatecrasher's with Sandra Collins. Body is in desperate need of refuel and what's better than Twilo's energy? Just 4 more days to go. cwm30.gif

they gonna have a laser show like at gatecrasher?..... that was the sickest shit ever!!! i love those green waves over you ....and everybody trying to reach up and grab them WOW cwm17.gif

------------------

Anybody Up For Some Nude Freestyle Frisbee?

NakedGuyCatchesFrisbee.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Man...if you're going to Twilo just to see a light show...you're going for all the wrong reasons.

What you were suppose to say...who's going to see Sven Vath tear shit up!

We all know that sven is gonna rip it up....LASERS ARE GONNA BE COOOOOOOOL THO...LOL

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

We all know that sven is gonna rip it up....LASERS ARE GONNA BE COOOOOOOOL THO...LOL

If you ever seen and heard Sven Vath live...you don't need a laser show.

------------------

duvet.gif

maybe someday is when it all stops or maybe someday always comes again...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

If you ever seen and heard Sven Vath live...you don't need a laser show.

I have. So there is no doubt in my mind that he isnt as awesome as you say, he fucking ROCKS.....but lasers are coooooooooooooooool!

------------------

tw.jpg

Man...if you're going to Twilo just to see a light show...you're going for all the wrong reasons.

What you were suppose to say...who's going to see Sven Vath tear shit up!

thank you, that needed to be heard!

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by mel-o-d:

I haven't gone out the last 2 weekends ... last time out was Gatecrasher's with Sandra Collins. Body is in desperate need of refuel and what's better than Twilo's energy?

Doh..... I think I might actually be staying in this weekend. frown.gif Or not going clubbing, at least, although if I don't go dancing, I'll definitely go a-lookin' for club clothes.

Feeling any better this week?

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by vejita:

Doh..... I think I might actually be staying in this weekend. frown.gif Or not going clubbing, at least, although if I don't go dancing, I'll definitely go a-lookin' for club clothes.

Feeling any better this week?

WHAT?! cwm10.gif

In the ways of MrNice, "Why can't Jesse come out and play?" Gee ... is the crew dissolved this week? Saw on another thread that Crommy might not be going either. cwm23.gif

BTW, I'm feeling much better. Thanks cwm38.gif

You going to O'Hanlons tonight? And Furnace's house party on Saturday?

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.