Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fri. 11/04: flawless Sound of Crobar featuring MANNY FREYTES

The flawless Sound of crobar: Friday November 4th

NYC Locals take their turn on the decks!

Manny Freytes brings his history to the tables

New York, NY -- DJ culture is revolutionizing nightlife in NYC, and crobar is at the helm of the trend. An artist driven club, crobar stays true to quality dance music and dance music DJs, booking top international DJs every weekend, while other lounges and clubs move towards non-music based formats. Under the direction of Eric Ortense and flawless nightlife, crobar goes one step farther to support the newest rising stars of the dance music world by creating the local DJ artist showcase: the flawless Sound of crobar.

Fridays since August the Reed Room has hosted local DJs with the newest sounds in New York. Joshua Spodek’s illuminated displays, a Crobar fixture since its grand opening, show sexy, dynamic images on the Reed Room grand staircase. The Reed Room and its quirky,interesting, “out there” vibe will continue to be the home of the best local NYC DJs throughout the fall. With the constant stream of special events at crobar, there are many options, each a completely different experience. Now crobar focuses on the future.

This first Friday in November flawless and crobar welcome Manny Freytes. Manny started his DJ career in hip hop over 15 years ago with a residency at The Fever nightclub in the Bronx. After Fever closed Manny was introduced to house music and became a regular DJ

for Danny Tenaglia at his legendary and award-winning Be Yourself parties at the nowclosed Vinyl/Arc nightclub. He has spun around New York City and beyond, including SPIRIT, Filter 14, Discotheque, Centro Fly, Sullivan Room (with Hector Romero), the closing party of New York's Homegrown night at Sin Sin, and the opening set to a crowd of over two

thousand at Godskitchen's Halloween party with Danny Tenaglia @ Ikon. For more on Manny Freytes: www.mannyfreytes.com

As always, crobar’s mainroom DJ line-up brings to NYC the best the world has to offer. The flawless Sound of crobar will be no different, bringing the best in NYC talent to the best club in the city. crobar again redefines the mega-club by lending its support to the future of both art and music. flawless and crobar are excited to introduce local DJs from

all dance music genres to a wider audience.

So Come out early!

Complimentary admission until midnight

with RSVP to flawless@crobar.com

I hope to see you there

Peace

Nice One, Manny!

First of all, Manny ripped it up last week with us @ The Funk/tion. Honestly, I know most of you already know; but for those who don't, Manny is one of THEE most talented djs out there. I cannot stress this enough!! He also opened for Tenaglia on Halloween.

Second of all, with what I've heard from Manny, it should just be called "The Flawless Sound of Manny Freytes". I'm starting a movement that he should just move to the main floor once he's finished in The Reed Room!

Get off your ass and check him out!