Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wednesday 11/09 Future Classic 2nd Year Anniversary Party at The Roxy

lillierea

Future Classic 2nd Year Anniversary party at The Roxy, Wednesday November 9th!!

It's been two years of art, music, and style and during that time we've made some great friends in the hospitality industry. Our second year anniversary party is our way of saying 'Thank You'.

-V.I.P. RECEPTION SPONSORED BY DOS EQUIS fro 9:00PM - 10:00PM

-FIRST (100) TICKETS PURCHASED IN ADVANCE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ALLOWED ENTRY INTO THE V.I.P. RECEPTION

Music Provided by:

SADAT X

From Brand Nubian! Featuring EDOG performing material from his upcoming album "Experience & Education"

DJ KON

Boson's own DJ Kon, of Kon & Amir's On Track Series, will be spinning Rock Clasics, Reggae, Disco, Dance and Hip-Hop.

C MONEY and THE PLAYER'S INC.

Chris, trumpet player from John Brown's Body, and his super-funk band will tear the roof off The Roxy with their blend of funk, hip-hop, and soul.

Don't miss the Club Danccer Competition at 11:30 PM!! Some of Boston's best club dancers will go head to head on the dance floor.

-1st prize: $500 cash

-2nd prize: $300 cash

-3rd prize: $200 cash

$10 in advance, $15 at the door

For more information go to http://futureclassic.net/nov9/

Future Classic 2nd Year Anniversary party at The Roxy, Wednesday November 9th!!

It's been two years of art, music, and style and during that time we've made some great friends in the hospitality industry. Our second year anniversary party is our way of saying 'Thank You'.

-V.I.P. RECEPTION SPONSORED BY DOS EQUIS fro 9:00PM - 10:00PM

-FIRST (100) TICKETS PURCHASED IN ADVANCE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ALLOWED ENTRY INTO THE V.I.P. RECEPTION

Music Provided by:

SADAT X

From Brand Nubian! Featuring EDOG performing material from his upcoming album "Experience & Education"

DJ KON

Boson's own DJ Kon, of Kon & Amir's On Track Series, will be spinning Rock Clasics, Reggae, Disco, Dance and Hip-Hop.

C MONEY and THE PLAYER'S INC.

Chris, trumpet player from John Brown's Body, and his super-funk band will tear the roof off The Roxy with their blend of funk, hip-hop, and soul.

Don't miss the Club Danccer Competition at 11:30 PM!! Some of Boston's best club dancers will go head to head on the dance floor.

-1st prize: $500 cash

-2nd prize: $300 cash

-3rd prize: $200 cash

$10 in advance, $15 at the door

For more information go to http://futureclassic.net/nov9/

Dos Equis..........oh shit now youre talkin