Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mysteriousss

risa06

Originally posted by rachell1997:

no, the real question is why I respond to posts not even related to me...

lol....thats ok Rachel..... smile.gif

yeh...I'm comming....and hope you are too....the place is right down the block from my ofice....I'm on 18th and 6Ave.....YeY!!!!...can't wait to see you girlies.......... smile.gif what time your going to be there? .......

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by risa06:

lol....thats ok Rachel..... smile.gif

yeh...I'm comming....and hope you are too....the place is right down the block from my ofice....I'm on 18th and 6Ave.....YeY!!!!...can't wait to see you girlies.......... smile.gif what time your going to be there? .......

~Lola~

Lola that's an imposter.... smile.gif

I am coming with Amalkav... so we are taking the train there... you want to meet-up somewhere before?

xoxoxoxo

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Hey Lola, Hey Rachel, Hey imposter...

so what's up girls?? Lola I'll see you tonight! I didn't go out for soooo long. I am looking forward to see my friends again smile.gif

Rachel... 5.30... my house, don't forget! smile.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Lola that's an imposter.... smile.gif

I am coming with Amalkav... so we are taking the train there... you want to meet-up somewhere before?

xoxoxoxo

...oops smile.gif ......

well....what time you going to be there?.....we can meet up by my office...you are going to take the F train right?.....its on the way there anyway smile.gif ......let me know...cause I get of at 5PM and I don't feel like sitting here till 7PM...ya know smile.gif

~Lola~

------------------

Originally posted by amalkav:

Hey Lola, Hey Rachel, Hey imposter...

so what's up girls?? Lola I'll see you tonight! I didn't go out for soooo long. I am looking forward to see my friends again smile.gif

Rachel... 5.30... my house, don't forget! smile.gif

hi girl smile.gif .......you feel better?....hope so smile.gif .........I'll see you guyZ tonight smile.gif ....can't wait!!!

~Lola~

------------------

hi girl smile.gif .......you feel better?....hope so smile.gif .........I'll see you guyZ tonight smile.gif ....can't wait!!!

~Lola~

Lola, we'll take N or R to 14th street... and Rachel is comming to pick me upt at 5.30-6pm so I don't know how to make it to meet you ! confused.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

haha girlie!!! I am not able to get out of my house at 5.30, because I need a little time to change and stuff. So earliest time is 6pm... frown.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

cwm22.gif ....no problem........I guees I'll just have a drink...or two...or three....by MYSELF.......thats ok........... smile.gif nah....I'll go shopping or something.....don't like to drink alone....

see you guys at 7PM smile.gif

~Lola~

------------------

These threads are the reason that everyone is starting to hate us...because now that I think about it, these posts really should be left to pms and phone calls...it is annoying. ok girls, so take the n or the r or the e or the f or the a or the c or the 1 or the 3 to 14th street then pm me when you get there...at the internet cafe on 17th you could walk there or take a cab but either way dont forget to AIM me.

genie.gif These genie has yet to grant my wish not to be sooooo fucking ugly and annoying...help my checkeslovokiaioonian friend Animalakav

These threads are the reason that everyone is starting to hate us...because now that I think about it, these posts really should be left to pms and phone calls...it is annoying. ok girls, so take the n or the r or the e or the f or the a or the c or the 1 or the 3 to 14th street then pm me when you get there...at the internet cafe on 17th you could walk there or take a cab but either way dont forget to AIM me.

genie.gif These genie has yet to grant my wish not to be sooooo fucking ugly and annoying...help my checkeslovokiaioonian friend Animalakav

cwm22.gif ....no problem........I guees I'll just have a drink...or two...or three....by MYSELF.......thats ok........... smile.gif nah....I'll go shopping or something.....don't like to drink alone....

see you guys at 7PM smile.gif

~Lola~

sowwwwwy girl frown.gif I can't get home from work earlier that 5.30 so... I'll see you there!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

Okay now where is Zoya?

Now I was wondering which deeper guys is bullshitting with my name. They always say that shit - oh, call or e-mail - don't take up space - HA HA!! This ain't deeper so stay in deeper where there are rules and regulations!

Lucie, so I will see you at 6? or you want me to meet you in the city?

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Hi girls!!!!!

I'm here smile.gif Not so busy at work anymore so I actually have a few mins to check out the board. Yes, I'm definitely going tonight! Are we meeting where Lola works? At 6? Kewwwwwl smile.gif Can't wait. I need a drink or two.. Or three smile.gif

And impostor.. You seem to be the ONLY one complaining and bitching about ANYTHING with regard to us.. I don't hear anyone else saying anything mean or rude.. SO STFU! Nobody gives a shit whether we annoy you or you think we're losers. Whatevaaaaa.. Get a LIFE!

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Okay now where is Zoya?

Now I was wondering which deeper guys is bullshitting with my name. They always say that shit - oh, call or e-mail - don't take up space - HA HA!! This ain't deeper so stay in deeper where there are rules and regulations!

Lucie, so I will see you at 6? or you want me to meet you in the city?

Don't worry babe...I am still here...I have the flu and that is really the only reason why I looked like such shit in that picture...what the fuck was your excuse? Anyway...what is this talk about Deeper...are you refering to the A train going deeper into the ground on the way to 14th Street where i am supposed to get off and IM you from my cell phone which is directly linked into CLub planet???

genie.gif I once wished to have your stupid sig. and I guess the fuckin genie heard me...take my flu away...it sucks to be as ugly as rachel (almost)...

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hi girls!!!!!

And impostor.. You seem to be the ONLY one complaining and bitching about ANYTHING with regard to us.. I don't hear anyone else saying anything mean or rude.. SO STFU! Nobody gives a shit whether we annoy you or you think we're losers. Whatevaaaaa.. Get a LIFE!

You know whats funny..there is this imposter who keeps making fun of us...and noone else does...probably because we already bored everyone else here to FUCKING DEATH...

genie.gif I once wished to have your stupid sig. and I guess the fuckin genie heard me...take my flu away...it sucks to be as ugly as rachel (almost)...